LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right to think they have spent THOUSANDS on the garden at home between patios hot tubs play houses garden furniture plants etc and they then go to Portugal for 6 weeks of the summer by the time they get home we’ll be facing in to the winter it’s Ireland after all they won’t get feck all use out of the garden what was the point of it really such a waste of money and workmen’s time when others are crying out for workmen to do garden work so they can enjoy their gardens all summer at home I can’t fathom this one at all now

Reactions: 8
Am I right to think they have spent THOUSANDS on the garden at home between patios hot tubs play houses garden furniture plants etc and they then go to Portugal for 6 weeks of the summer by the time they get home we’ll be facing in to the winter it’s Ireland after all they won’t get feck all use out of the garden what was the point of it really such a waste of money and workmen’s time when others are crying out for workmen to do garden work so they can enjoy their gardens all summer at home I can’t fathom this one at all now
Nikki's all for show, that's all you need to know 😉

Reactions: 3
Was Gav not allowed take his T-shirt off in the sun? Nikki had an obvious sunburn line above her bikini. - coming from Miss SPFucker herself
I doubt she wears it! If she is against vaccines, science/medicinal remedies, vegan she is probably in the wacky camp of "I don't use sun cream as it is toxic on my skin and children's skin...we use alternative remedies..." mark my words!

Reactions: 3
Nikki spend thousands are ya joking she got it all for free she never spends a penny, they guys that did the work with the patio and pergola are friends and she advertised their mud kitchen business for a free patio she got a free table and chairs from Jones she had to pat for the hot tub cos I think bandq laughed at her for a collav

Reactions: 9
Just got back from a stay at the Europe. And I notice in the gym they have … who’s the equipment from … only Technogym. The company Gavin Whelan is working for. He is probably a beggy Mitchell too if he’s a salesman or possibly she told him to ask for a discount . The hotel has been mad busy the last few weeks according to staff so I would imagine they were put into the presidential suite because the standard rooms were probably all booked up. We booked this months ago . And there was very little availability.
Oh sure every question she was asked the answer was you would have to ask gav he arranged it all... Funny cause she makes out he can hardly change a light bulb other times. Doses the lot of them

All for show. She's one of the most materialistic floggers on Instagram.. The state of all that stuff squashed into a housing estate garden... She's feikin ballymun hun with the K Club notions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So much for sunny always being covered up in the sun with a hat etc 🙄 she couldn’t lie straight in bed that one!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.