Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice drones on and on and on😴😴😴. What a borefest she is. She's as bland as her bloody house.

Reactions: 3
was she not on the beg a while ago about how she was running out of nars foundation and tagging them and low and behold she has ads on her stories today of gifted/ad of nars stuff, girl actually makes my skin crawl & those horrible cushions are really starting to annoy me! change them kelsey along with your bleeping trousers! i’m convinced they’re glued on 😂 rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just find her insufferable!! Her voice goes right through me and the detail in which she speaks about things like radiators & taps just winds me up no end!
Here’s an idea Kelsey; you’re not even 30 I don’t think; get a bleeping life!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd class myself as not having a very exciting life, I have a kid I work and I dont go out all the time but in comparison to her I feel like I'm some sort of rockstar lol! I just cannot get that excited about radiators or the wee book of grey paint she seems to fawn over. How she can take weeks to decide between two shades of greige is beyond me. As for her clothes 🙄🙄 shes obviously found a style at about 16 that suited her and just kept going. The thing that gets me is I'll bet she will spend so much time and money on the house then as soon as it's done she will sell. Does she ever talk about going out with her friends at all? She seems to live and have grown up quite sheltered.

• Haha
i think she’s just desperate to be like other bigger accounts, like trying to be classy etc but it’s really not working i don’t know how the hell shes got over 50,000 followers 🙄

Reactions: 1
she has shared the same cushions in her last 3 posts, as she likes to mix things up abit, give me strength 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When is that bleedin bathroom ready its taking forever!!! I see that looking glass has been moved again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Shes not showing the bathroom until its perfect 🙄🙄 I can hardly contain my excitement awaiting the unveiling of another boring as hell grayscale room. She makes out like shes all for a bargain but shes so materialistic and showy. 25 quid for a soap and handcream is not a bargain to most people 🙄🙄 she lives in a bubble.

Reactions: 4
her last post aswell about saving money and yet she spent £6 on poppadoms 🙄 the girl would talk about any old shite for content

I hope she drops that lamp next time she takes it from one room to another to ‘stage’ for a photo.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else on the edge of their seat waiting for her 'budget ' story? 9 quid for 6 tiny bits of m and s chicken... I cant wait to see what shes going to come out with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God she is so annoying!! But it’s hard as I can’t really explain why she annoys me so much! Everything she says & does is so bloody sensible like doing her cleaning, making a nice roast etc. She’s SO patronising & sanctimonious the way she says things. She honestly gives me the rage!!!!

Why does she return everything?
Because she likes to buy things and act all look at me but she has no intention of keeping the majority of things shes buys.

As my nan would say....all fur coat and. O knickers 🤣

• Haha