Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been gifted items from The White Company. How on earth does she have ave such a big following and gifted from TWC of all places, when her content is so shite. Her stories are mostly of her talking and pointing the camera to a blank bedroom wall. I suppose a blank bedroom wall is better than looking at her skinny legs in those awful wet look leggings she's always harping on about...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's been gifted items from The White Company. How on earth does she have ave such a big following and gifted from TWC of all places, when her content is so shite. Her stories are mostly of her talking and pointing the camera to a blank bedroom wall. I suppose a blank bedroom wall is better than looking at her skinny legs in those awful wet look leggings she's always harping on about...
To be fair (and I’ve said before so apologies for repeating), I work in an ad agency and we often work with influencers who have big followings who’ll charge 20k for a post like Begs will do. So she’s prob a good person to send tit to without forking out loads.

Reactions: 1
Ugghhh her story about the shower.! Stop adding to the ‘staple wardrobe’ and buy a new shower head and hose from Screwfix
Defo on a beg for bathroom units/whole bathroom suite, I use Howdens loads and don’t want to have to stop using them because they gift her tit
She absolutely infuriates me.!
What a beg and tight arse

Reactions: 5
Ugghhh her story about the shower.! Stop adding to the ‘staple wardrobe’ and buy a new shower head and hose from Screwfix
Defo on a beg for bathroom units/whole bathroom suite, I use Howdens loads and don’t want to have to stop using them because they gift her tit
She absolutely infuriates me.!
What a beg and tight arse
I’ve never seen a bigger beggy Mitchell on insta. Tagging Howdens in most stories when talking about inspiration blah blah, absolutely no shame. And that bleeping baby voice 🤢

• Haha
I’ve never seen a bigger beggy Mitchell on insta. Tagging Howdens in most stories when talking about inspiration blah blah, absolutely no shame. And that bleeping baby voice 🤢
I actually can’t stand her voice at all! She always sounds like she’s got a cold!
Why is she getting her knickers in such a twist over a bloody bathroom? Got to make sure it’s ‘insta-worthy’ I’m sure. God she’s such a pedantic little cow; I bet she would be hell to live with.

Reactions: 2
I'm all for having pride in your home and having it just as you like it but this woman takes it to a different level. I could never get so worked up over choosing between slightly different shades of greige 🙄 obsessing over cushions.. please. I dont know how she can live her life with no colour at all. Makes me cringe.

Reactions: 3
This woman, I cant get my head around why you would want or get pleasure from a set table that's not getting used. Just more clutter and showing off 🙄

• Haha
So, from her stories today she bought scented tea lights so the table can smell all Christmassy, but she has no bloody guests coming at Christmas as the grid says she’s going to her grannies wtf!!!
I’m thinking she has a new boyfriend, steak for 2, wine open...and those trousers 🤢

• Haha
I just hate the way she speaks. I know that’s a terrible thing to say about someone but she’s so pedantic about everything and just plain annoying! “Going to pick some foliage from the garden”. Oh shut the duck up!!

• Haha
So, from her stories today she bought scented tea lights so the table can smell all Christmassy, but she has no bloody guests coming at Christmas as the grid says she’s going to her grannies wtf!!!
I’m thinking she has a new boyfriend, steak for 2, wine open...and those trousers 🤢

She did say when cooking the other night it was for her and her boyfriend, first mention in ages

I took a look at her Insta stories as I'd never heard of her before, and bloody hell what a boring voice and what a boring woman. She's as grey as her home, and I think I'll give her a miss thank you very much 😂😂😂

• Haha
What absolute drivle! Stopped following her well over a year ago and dipped in to see what she was up to these days. My god, she really makes something out of nothing here! She'll be remaining unfollowed me thinks. And how many times does she have to move those patterned cushions around?! 😂

Attachments

What absolute drivle! Stopped following her well over a year ago and dipped in to see what she was up to these days. My god, she really makes something out of nothing here! She'll be remaining unfollowed me thinks. And how many times does she have to move those patterned cushions around?! 😂
I can’t even bear to look at her Instagram anymore. Every post has to be a huge “inspiring” post about some shite. I find her so sanctimonious and patronising too. I’ve also never heard someone make such a fuss about a bloody bathroom! She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she?

I had to stop watching when she got the bland paint colour chart out and rambled on about which shade of dull she couldn’t choose from

• Haha
Christ on a bike. Wtf is that pure bile, it was a Sunday spent at home Kelsey, not a magical adventure into the depths of philosophy 😕

I unfollowed ages ago as she was giving me serious rage- cannot believe this thread is so quiet TBH.

• Haha
I cannot stand her page! she just moves the same shite about her house, and i bet that lamp and the cushions will make their way into that bathroom when it’s finished 🤣 & for the love of christ take those fake leather trousers OFF! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6