Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a size 6, she said.

But still, those wet look leggings really emphasise how thin she is. Then those dresses are flouncy and crotch skimming. Not really best suited for someone her age, more for 16year olds.....

Heartbreak diet i suppose.

Oh did her and her fella split up??

Reactions: 1
seriously i seen that disgusting tan the other day she looks yellow! 😂 & Lydia Millen commented legs for days or something? more like she hasn’t washed that tan off for days 🤢 horrendous!

I’m a size 6 but I swear I don’t look that skinny... she’s probs a lot taller than me... worryingly thin 😭

Wow... I'm genuinely shocked this thread is so far back. I thought at she would be in the top three pages!! 😱

Reactions: 2
Swipe up to read Kelsey's 'Littlebitofachat' interview about different shades of grey, the famous cushions that are great not only indoors but also outdoors and not forgetting that flaming magnifying glass.

Little bit of a twit more like it 🤯

Was that the boyfriend making a dramatic return last night on stories?

Was that the boyfriend making a dramatic return last night on stories?
Oh was it? I missed it and can’t see it now! Was it the same guy or someone new?
Maybe he was dumped cause he moved her magnifying glass without her permission, but she’s given him a second chance now only if he buys her yet another pair of wet look leggings.

• Haha
Oh was it? I missed it and can’t see it now! Was it the same guy or someone new?
Maybe he was dumped cause he moved her magnifying glass without her permission, but she’s given him a second chance now only if he buys her yet another pair of wet look leggings.
She covered his face with an emoji so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Beggy Mitchell at her finest over the past 24 hours 🙄

first GHD’s tagged in EVERY story “these are my mums they’re amazing, I have had my pair for 9 years, please send me some, pleaseeee”

Then waving her empty bottle of Chanel which is her absolute favourite (of course) in a few stories, brand tagged multiple times(of course)

Brass neck

Reactions: 5
Beggy Mitchell at her finest over the past 24 hours 🙄

first GHD’s tagged in EVERY story “these are my mums they’re amazing, I have had my pair for 9 years, please send me some, pleaseeee”

Then waving her empty bottle of Chanel which is her absolute favourite (of course) in a few stories, brand tagged multiple times(of course)

Brass neck
Chanel would never in a billion years send her gifts. She’s the biggest chav.