Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has been mentioned quite a lot of the home instagramers thread but she really should have her own!

So today she got a “ralphie” 🤢 coat to go in her staple wardrobe. That thing was never originally £500 kelsey dear, wise up.

Her latest grid post caption says “it doesn’t look this this currently” it never bleeping looks like that as it is made up of half of the tit from her bedroom and hallway, pathetic that she has to rearrange entire rooms to get that perfect insta shot 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her a while ago- shes so annoying.

The moving around of the furniture for the different (but basically the same) pictures was very irritating.

She also started to turn into a wannabe self help guru with her long captions about self love...no thanks, love.

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her a while ago- shes so annoying.

The moving around of the furniture for the different (but basically the same) pictures was very irritating.

She also started to turn into a wannabe self help guru with her long captions about self love...no thanks, love.
Oh yes, spouting all that tony robbins nonsense too 🤨

Reactions: 1
Oh I unfollowed agesssss ago too!!! Could t stand anymore walk throughs of her statement piece wardrobe which was basically 5 things 🙄

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her; thought she was down to earth and her dog is adorable.
But now my skin crawls when I hear her speak. She is so patronising and thinks she’s the Dalai Lama the way she words her insta posts. Always some tit about being so grateful or so lucky, along with a photo of the same corner of her living room or hallway. It’s just enough already.

Also sorry but that white top she bought today in Zara is absolutely hideous. She looks like a doilly. Ever heard of colour Kelsey? Seriously, her wardrobe is so dull and boring. Each to their own but she acts about 45.

Reactions: 5
Ah her own thread 🤣 this girl is so annoying. Such a try hard and desperately wants to be the Scottish lydia Millen 🙄 the way she goes on about those 10 season old "ralphie" bags from timex you would think they were the latest channel 🤣 and for a girl with a decent job she really embarrases herself with some of the #gifted things she promotes...anyone remember the denby teapot???? I was AFFRONTED for her 🤣

Ah her own thread 🤣 this girl is so annoying. Such a try hard and desperately wants to be the Scottish lydia Millen 🙄 the way she goes on about those 10 season old "ralphie" bags from timex you would think they were the latest channel 🤣 and for a girl with a decent job she really embarrases herself with some of the #gifted things she promotes...anyone remember the denby teapot???? I was AFFRONTED for her 🤣
From tkmax not timex 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember before she sucked herself up her own arse and used to do lives every night and be quite funny?

She’s now a complete c you next Tuesday

Reactions: 6
Mother of Christ, 5 out of the first 6 posts have got that magnifying glass and book. Who is up for a little bit of dove grey bingo 😂
I’m tempted to start a go fund me for her to either buy her new magnifying glass so she doesn’t have to keep moving it or maybe just some new accessories? Homesense or Kelly Hoppen of course

I used to really like her; thought she was down to earth and her dog is adorable.
But now my skin crawls when I hear her speak. She is so patronising and thinks she’s the Dalai Lama the way she words her insta posts. Always some tit about being so grateful or so lucky, along with a photo of the same corner of her living room or hallway. It’s just enough already.

Also sorry but that white top she bought today in Zara is absolutely hideous. She looks like a doilly. Ever heard of colour Kelsey? Seriously, her wardrobe is so dull and boring. Each to their own but she acts about 45.
Same I used to really like her, then she became a bit boring with the dog in every story and pose and now all this wardrobe stuff and self help 🙄 when she says Ralphie it makes my skin crawl shes such a label snob it could literally be a pile of tit but if it had Ralph on it she’d want it, same with Tkmaxx if they say something used to be x amount but is now a tenner she would buy it just to say oh this should be £100 but I got it for 5pence! There’s a reason it’s that price and not £100! Same with the high street shops it’s literally river island Zara and topshop that’s it!

• Haha
I've just looked through her most recent photos. She litterally has those same 5 cushions which she moves from room to room and even OUTSIDE for these staged photos 🤣 imagine putting them in your outdoor furniture and then your bed all in the name of "design inspo" 🤢

Her and that bloody staple wardrobe! Sorry I get what she’s trying to do but I just feel she is so old before her time! I think she must have grown up quite sheltered as I’m pretty sure she’s not even 30 yet and she acts about 50.

Oh and of course her begging worked and she got more cushions for free! Good for you Kelsey, there’s nothing like encouraging your viewers to buy things from a place that you yourself have never spent a penny 🙄

Is it actually a running joke how she puts that book and magnifying glass in every photo unless it’s one of her dog lol omg 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thank God she's posted some behind the scenes of her photo taking. I was concerned I wasn't going to sleep tonight without that information. I love how she thinks she's a guru on all things insta, encouraging the masses to just start an account. She needs to use that magnifying glass to locate the fucks I give about the tit she spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank God she's posted some behind the scenes of her photo taking. I was concerned I wasn't going to sleep tonight without that information. I love how she thinks she's a guru on all things insta, encouraging the masses to just start an account. She needs to use that magnifying glass to locate the fucks I give about the tit she spouts.
Hahahaha! That made me laugh so much

Christ she honestly thinks she’s perfect doesn’t she? Thinks her tit doesn’t stink.
Well guess what Kelsey? Even the rooms you have done up in your house look shite. I can’t imagine anything worse than staring at a heap of grey day in day out.
Boring boring, old and boring.

Last edited:
Is she still banging on about cushions? I unfollowed her years ago because I couldn’t care less about her designing the perfect bleeping cushion. And the obsession with branded things but clearly not being to afford the lifestyle she wants. She just wants to be Lydia Millen 😂

• Haha