Little things in life that really annoy you

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

They don't matter at all, but so annoying.
---
I'll kick this off with people that hold open the steam room door while having a conversation then complain after letting out all of the steam that there's no steam. Person today did the double whammy of not even closing the door when she left?! How can you be so stupid andor selfish?!

Reactions: 3
People who white knight ?

And Brogan Tate...but is she little? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
What a great idea for a topic! [emoji16][emoji122][emoji122]
Queue jumpers!
People who come soooo close when we're talking. I hate personal space invaders!
People who sneeze or cough without covering their mouths. I swear I can actually see the crap that comes out of their mouths!
Chewing with mouth open or talking while chewing!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 2

Yel

What a great idea for a topic! [emoji16][emoji122][emoji122]
Queue jumpers!
People who come soooo close when we're talking. I hate personal space invaders!
People who sneeze or cough without covering their mouths. I swear I can actually see the crap that comes out of their mouths!
Chewing with mouth open or talking while chewing!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Yes to all of those!

While I'm on talk of the steam room / sawna. There are guys that like to use their hands to rub and flick off all of their sweat and it hits other people. Disgusting! Why do they think that's acceptable!

Once I was filling up my water bottle and a guy shoved his gob in, meaning some of his dripple went right onto my bottle. Unbelievable to me. I get it's annoying if someone is filling their bottle but it's only 15 seconds to wait. I had to rinse my bottle several times as didn't really want to drink the saliva of a random guy.

Also guy at work is sniffing the whole day, just blow your nose don't sniff every 30 seconds. Grim.

Guy sniffing may be a user.

Personally its
Motorised wheelchairs that think they have right of way on the pavement - they don't courtesy goes both ways
Tradesmen who think they are being helpful offering unwanted unasked for advice when I go to screwfix to pick up something needed urgently
People who don't read the signs on the McDonalds order points. At the bottom there is an illuminated section that may say card orders only. Its no good starting your order then getting to the end and shouting someone over because it wont accept cash
People who unnecessarily flap at self service tills. Just breath, look at the screen and do it step by step.
People that pip you at junctions to move forward not realising its a box junction.

Some of mine are:-
People who don’t pick up after their dogs
When it’s unseasonably hot in UK and I’ve paid a fortune to be abroad.
When I’m being dealt with at a stores customer service desk and the staff member stops dealing with you to answer a phone enquiry. It’s like you made the effort to go to store but someone sat at home takes precedence.

I never knew how much PEN TWIRLING irrtated me, until an idiot at work, who had nothing much to do, kept twirling his pen from start to end of day! the twirling would generate a clicking noise (the plastic pen seriously made a noise) that irritated the heck out of me

Women who have one kid with them and they come into my work to have something to eat
they can see its rush hour and we’re packed/rushed off our feet
they then stand there screaming that they have a baby/child with them-they NEED to sit down NOW and we should clear half the shop for them so they can sit down with their crotch fruit at a table of their choice and stuff the poor sod who is shoving their lunch down after waiting for a table for ages themselves
’oh duck off-I’ve had 6 kids and never have I expected special treatment-we wait or we find somewhere else to eat’ (but I’m not allowed to say that out loud)
slow walking people who seem to veer in front of you no matter who many times you try and overtake them
people who go for a jog and really it’s more of a weird jog/walk designed to look sexy as they do it down a main road-work up a sweat you head
Anything mrs Hinch does
nose pickers
queue jumpers
those people in the supermarket who just HAVE to stand in the middle of the shop-they push their trolleys out blocking it and then have a gossip for hours while your trying to squeeze past-then they tut!
mothers at school that block every square inch of space with their buggies/kids so your late to get in the classroom and they give you the eye for moving their precious 2nd born out of the damn way-they do it again at the one gate every parent needs to get out or be trapped in the school playground til 3:15
and then get the hump when yet another school letter about it comes out cos it doesn’t apply to them!
arrrggghhh!!!!

People who make noises when they eat.

People at work who assume whatever you are doing is less important than the thing they have just asked for help with. No Janine, I was not just sat here doing anything when you came over and asked me to do your job for you, you lazy witch! (Therapy).

People who stand on the left of escalators or who stop at the top and think about where they're walking to.

People on Tattle who whine about their thread title not being chosen, and long awkward rhyming ones. Just get a simple one on that I can spot when I'm scrolling. Oh and the people who recommended new thread titles like three pages in. These have really irked me recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hate lateness... People who always late and dont seem to make the effort to be on time

Think it is very disrespectful to make someone else wait for you, like yout time isnt as important as theirs

Reactions: 4
People who eat way too fast and are packing more in before they've swallowed the last lot, meanwhile showing everyone what's in their gob🤢😡

I work with someone who uses the word 'obviously' as a filler and it drives me absolutely mad. She will say stuff like: Obviously, I had McDonalds for lunch. And I want to scream it is not obvious at all!!!

I work with someone who uses the word 'obviously' as a filler and it drives me absolutely mad. She will say stuff like: Obviously, I had McDonalds for lunch. And I want to scream it is not obvious at all!!!
This would piss me right off! Gave me the rage just reading it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate it when people do that with like

I went to the shop like

I saw me dad like and he was saying like how the worlds gunna end like.

Bellends!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I hate when people check multiple bank cards at the atm.
Cyclists who are taking up the whole road. 1 in a line please so I can over take.
Cant go people chewing gum. Pisses me off and gives me the heave.

People that sniff every second and you can hear their bogies going down their throat. I went out for brunch last week and was sat next to a table and the man kept doing it. I wanted to punch him. It makes me want to vomit. It partner was there too and I have NO IDEA why she didn't tell him to bleeping stop it. haha.

People who sniff.
People who stand too close to you when you’re queuing.
My neighbour who always slams his car door.
People who talk when they’re eating.
Just generally, people.

People who sniff.
People who stand too close to you when you’re queuing.
My neighbour who always slams his car door.
People who talk when they’re eating.
Just generally, people.
You've just reminded me... We are in a detached house and have neighbours next door also detached. When they leave their house, they slam the front door so hard, our house vibrates! There is no need.