Little things in life that really annoy you

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impatient drivers who tailgate and moron drivers who honk their car horn at learner drivers. Everyone has to start somewhere!

Reactions: 6
Mine is horse riders who never say thank you. Whether you’re in a car driving past really slowly or if you’ve stopped in a bridal/foot path to let them go with kids, bikes and dog! Just because you have a huge horse doesn’t mean you have the right of way and higher authority!!!

people who don’t pick up their dog poo! why should I get it on my shoe or my childs shoe or buggy or Hands! it takes five seconds to pick up dog poo 💩

Reactions: 4
people who don’t pick up their dog poo! why should I get it on my shoe or my childs shoe or buggy or Hands! it takes five seconds to pick up dog poo 💩
Shouldn't have a dog if they're not gonna pick it up.

Neighbours who don't pick their dog tit up in the backyard all winter. It snows then in spring the snow melts and all you smell is the melting dog tit mixed with it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
GOOD ONE!!! 👏 This + bumper stickers or cuddly toys! Nothing worse driving behind someone and you have 40 stuffed animals looking at you! WTF!!
I noticed in Japan some people have the entire dashboard of the car stuffed with cuddly toys, why?

•When people who are not parents themselves try giving advice
•Someone eating with their mouth open or taking
•Ridiculously slow drivers when there’s no need
•Cyclists
•Eyelashes on cars
•Boy racers
•Small dogs that have wee man syndrome
•Things not being put back in the correct place
•People that use lifts when they don’t need to
•Waiters who wait until you have a gob full of food to ask “everything okay?”

To be honest I’m just not fond of people and what they do 😂

Reactions: 1
People who give unsolicited advice - specifically people who have never had acne giving advice on treating acne 😒

Reactions: 1
It’s not a regular annoyance but I couldn’t find the stake in the ground for my rotary drier today (gloriously windy here today) , grass having grown over the winter and all that .

I turned the air blue this morning kicking the grass looking for that red cap in the grass and to further my annoyance the mower had no petrol so I couldn’t mow around the area to find it.

At that point I knew it was a message from God to use the tumble dryer 😉.