Little things in life that really annoy you

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When ‘woke’ people who aren’t from a certain group feel the need to constantly refer to the fact they are from a dominant group but they’re also woke so it’s cool... like a white dude calling himself ‘whitey’ or ‘cracker’ in a pretend self deprecating way. Go back to 2014 Tumblr :LOL:

And people who stop and stand in the middle of the street as if they are the only person around... I had a boyfriend who would do this even after I repeatedly pointed out how rude it was. It drove me crazy

Reactions: 1
People that put on perfume before they workout in the gym

Reactions: 2
Walking behind slow people that I don't know in some aisle, mall, etc that gives me irrational rage just to think about it.
And grown ups that won't blow their noses but instead have to keep making that runny nose noise ughhh

People that put on too much perfume because they're so used to it they can't smell it themselves. Set's my asthma off 🙄
Yep it's horrible!

The UK is so far behind other countries where many offices are fragrance free. Walking through the marketing dept I have to hold my breath with all their perfume.

Reactions: 1
-People who say 'could of' instead of 'could have'
-People who have death breath yet have a partner - can that person not smell their rancid fumes??
-Michael Flateley (Lord of the Dance)
-People who clear their throat all the time
-any use of the term 'hun'
-when I open the car door to get out and it swings back and crushes my shin
I could go on.....

• Haha
People who keep complaining about the weather... yes, it's winter, that's why it's bloody cold and we've had some snow🙄. Everybody wishing it was spring, but I have bad news for you it often snows and is cold in spring too. Weather talk is boring😡

Reactions: 3
People who get nasty over politics and completely lose sight over the meaning of democracy.
People who don't give you, your thank you wave when being a courteous driver
People who cut queues in traffic and pass everyone waiting in the queue and then dangerously cut out/in at the very last minute
People who think they are better than you
People who don't have manners
People who have a strong sense of entitlement that they think they're above common decency and a simple thank you or please
People who eat like animals
People who walk really slow or stop dead in the middle of a busy street
People who walk across you on a busy street
People who put on a good show to look like a good person when you know they're fake as duck
People who take your possessions without asking
People who don't look after stuff that belongs to other people
People who dismiss other peoples feelings
People in general tbh lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People that have boxes of tissues on the parcel shelf of their car! Just Why? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bad manners
Children who throw litter and their parents don’t tell them.
Queue jumpers.... the other day I was queuing at the supermarket..in the express checkout, a lady behind me was a bit inpatient... kept deep breathing down my neck... could tell she was in a rush... I wasnt in the mood for a argument tbh and truth be told I would usually say something.... but it had been a long day and was suffering from a heavy monthly’s!!!!!! She pushed in front of me !!! Went to a till and paid !!!!! I just walked away... she looked at me and I gave her a dirty look 😂😂😂....
People who don’t walk there dogs
Dog poo
Noisy neighbours
Poor hygiene

You've just reminded me... We are in a detached house and have neighbours next door also detached. When they leave their house, they slam the front door so hard, our house vibrates! There is no need.
Omg my neighbors do excalty the same..... I shout out can you shut that door !!!!! 😂

People who get nasty over politics and completely lose sight over the meaning of democracy.
People who don't give you, your thank you wave when being a courteous driver
People who cut queues in traffic and pass everyone waiting in the queue and then dangerously cut out/in at the very last minute
People who think they are better than you
People who don't have manners
People who have a strong sense of entitlement that they think they're above common decency and a simple thank you or please
People who eat like animals
People who walk really slow or stop dead in the middle of a busy street
People who walk across you on a busy street
People who put on a good show to look like a good person when you know they're fake as duck
People who take your possessions without asking
People who don't look after stuff that belongs to other people
People who dismiss other peoples feelings
People in general tbh lol!
Same I agree with everything you say..... I’m not a peoples person.... I used to be .... but I got older and wiser !!!!

Reactions: 3
People who chew with their mouths open or talk whilst eating
Vapers.
People who stand in the middle of the street talking
Strangers trying to talk to me about my baby
When there's plenty of room for someone to walk past me, but they stop so I'm forced to say thank you (irrational but really annoys me)
People who never seem to use self checkout correctly
Self checkout staff who never seem to be around or are super slow
Aldi checkouts - literally never shop in there because of that
People who spit on the street 🤢
People with kids over 5 parking in child and parent spots
People with no kids parking in child and parent spots
Adults riding bikes on pavements.
Cyclists with no helmets.
Kids in pushchairs with no blanket in winter

Edited to add parents with dogs at school drop off/pick up. Don't know why but it just really annoys me

The family I pass every morning on my way back from school whos kids are always late for school. I don't know them, it doesn't effect me it just bugs the heck outta me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6