Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
People who stand on the left of escalators or who stop at the top and think about where they're walking to.

People on Tattle who whine about their thread title not being chosen, and long awkward rhyming ones. Just get a simple one on that I can spot when I'm scrolling. Oh and the people who recommended new thread titles like three pages in. These have really irked me recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People who get nasty over politics and completely lose sight over the meaning of democracy.
People who don't give you, your thank you wave when being a courteous driver
People who cut queues in traffic and pass everyone waiting in the queue and then dangerously cut out/in at the very last minute
People who think they are better than you
People who don't have manners
People who have a strong sense of entitlement that they think they're above common decency and a simple thank you or please
People who eat like animals
People who walk really slow or stop dead in the middle of a busy street
People who walk across you on a busy street
People who put on a good show to look like a good person when you know they're fake as fuck
People who take your possessions without asking
People who don't look after stuff that belongs to other people
People who dismiss other peoples feelings
People in general tbh lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Web30

VIP Member
The family I pass every morning on my way back from school whos kids are always late for school. I don't know them, it doesn't effect me it just bugs the heck outta me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Impatient drivers who tailgate and moron drivers who honk their car horn at learner drivers. Everyone has to start somewhere!

Reactions: 6

Ells445

people who don’t pick up their dog poo! why should I get it on my shoe or my childs shoe or buggy or Hands! it takes five seconds to pick up dog poo 💩

Reactions: 4

Sparks

Chatty Member
I work with someone who uses the word 'obviously' as a filler and it drives me absolutely mad. She will say stuff like: Obviously, I had McDonalds for lunch. And I want to scream it is not obvious at all!!!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
people who don’t pick up their dog poo! why should I get it on my shoe or my childs shoe or buggy or Hands! it takes five seconds to pick up dog poo 💩
Shouldn't have a dog if they're not gonna pick it up.

Neighbours who don't pick their dog shit up in the backyard all winter. It snows then in spring the snow melts and all you smell is the melting dog shit mixed with it.

• Sick

Twinkle485

I hate it when people do that with like

I went to the shop like

I saw me dad like and he was saying like how the worlds gunna end like.

Bellends!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Peanut99

I really hate lateness... People who always late and dont seem to make the effort to be on time

Think it is very disrespectful to make someone else wait for you, like yout time isnt as important as theirs

Yel

Chatty Member
They don't matter at all, but so annoying.
---
I'll kick this off with people that hold open the steam room door while having a conversation then complain after letting out all of the steam that there's no steam. Person today did the double whammy of not even closing the door when she left?! How can you be so stupid andor selfish?!

Reactions: 3
Bad manners
Children who throw litter and their parents don’t tell them.
Queue jumpers.... the other day I was queuing at the supermarket..in the express checkout, a lady behind me was a bit inpatient... kept deep breathing down my neck... could tell she was in a rush... I wasnt in the mood for a argument tbh and truth be told I would usually say something.... but it had been a long day and was suffering from a heavy monthly’s!!!!!! She pushed in front of me !!! Went to a till and paid !!!!! I just walked away... she looked at me and I gave her a dirty look 😂😂😂....
People who don’t walk there dogs
Dog poo
Noisy neighbours
Poor hygiene

You've just reminded me... We are in a detached house and have neighbours next door also detached. When they leave their house, they slam the front door so hard, our house vibrates! There is no need.
Omg my neighbors do excalty the same..... I shout out can you shut that door !!!!! 😂

People who get nasty over politics and completely lose sight over the meaning of democracy.
People who don't give you, your thank you wave when being a courteous driver
People who cut queues in traffic and pass everyone waiting in the queue and then dangerously cut out/in at the very last minute
People who think they are better than you
People who don't have manners
People who have a strong sense of entitlement that they think they're above common decency and a simple thank you or please
People who eat like animals
People who walk really slow or stop dead in the middle of a busy street
People who walk across you on a busy street
People who put on a good show to look like a good person when you know they're fake as fuck
People who take your possessions without asking
People who don't look after stuff that belongs to other people
People who dismiss other peoples feelings
People in general tbh lol!
Same I agree with everything you say..... I’m not a peoples person.... I used to be .... but I got older and wiser !!!!

Alightened

VIP Member
People who keep complaining about the weather... yes, it's winter, that's why it's bloody cold and we've had some snow🙄. Everybody wishing it was spring, but I have bad news for you it often snows and is cold in spring too. Weather talk is boring😡

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
I work with someone who uses the word 'obviously' as a filler and it drives me absolutely mad. She will say stuff like: Obviously, I had McDonalds for lunch. And I want to scream it is not obvious at all!!!
This would piss me right off! Gave me the rage just reading it.

• Haha