Little things in life that annoy you immensely #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.

Said it before and I'll say it again. What the duck? And what an actual waste of money.
Like a lot of Gofundme, I think this is more about the ego of the person who started it than the person it's actually for.

He's probably the sort of guy who helps a homeless person so he can put it on Facebook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Captchas - BAN THEM NOW. The only good thing is that Google is no longer allowed to use them as a source of free labour for digitising books

Reactions: 3
The compensation mentality. I work in customer services and everyone wants compensation for the slightest of errors.
Screws, nuts and bolts missing from a unit...I am very sorry Mr Smith, I will have them delivered tomorrow on the express service. "Ok thanks....now how about some compensation for all of this mess?"
My order is delayed....yes it is however, you were aware if this upon placing the order as your confirmation email advised the 25th July. "Ok well I want compensating for this delay!"
My actual response was "no because no amount of discount will speed up the order will it? You knew the items were a pre order but you still placed the order." ...... "yes but I still want compensation so let me speak to your manager."
Call was transferred....manager said duck off in the most polite and professional way ever resulting in zero compensation 😏

I understand compensation is needed in serious cases which result in loss of earnings or changes to your life but compensation for something in mail order....oh please, get a grip and explain in detail how this will resolve the situation 😅😅

Reactions: 10
This.

Said it before and I'll say it again. What the duck? And what an actual waste of money.
I think this was a lovely gesture. Maybe focus on why adult men were so xenophobic and bigoted that they preferred to target a child than celebrate their team winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When people never stop going on about their exes. Especially when it’s been a fair amount of time. Go to therapy rather than burning the ears off me about a fella who cant even remember your last name.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When people never stop going on about their exes. Especially when it’s been a fair amount of time. Go to therapy rather than burning the ears off me about a fella who cant even remember your last name.

My friend had a one night stand over a year ago and still goes on his profile constantly... crazy .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you ever thought that maybe they just need a friend 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have you ever thought that maybe they just need a friend 🤷‍♀️
Tby they are never really a friend to me because all they can do is harp on about a man from 2 years ago and only wants to talk to me about a new thing they posted on their Facebook wall or if they seen them in the shop. They need therapy.

Captchas - BAN THEM NOW. The only good thing is that Google is no longer allowed to use them as a source of free labour for digitising books
Ohhh - wondered why I'd not seen any for ages.

Also - my pet hate right now are my neighbours, who not only have managed to fraudulently obtain a 5 bed council house, but having moved in, they're now sitting outside yapping until 11pm E V E R Y night this week.

Oh, and they scream during football matches on TV too, which brings me onto another peeve - I WILL shove the three lions up their arses if they keep screaming it at 2am.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Like a lot of Gofundme, I think this is more about the ego of the person who started it than the person it's actually for.

He's probably the sort of guy who helps a homeless person so he can put it on Facebook.
That's exactly why I posted it. I cba to reply to the woman who thought this was a lovely gesture. Thank you like minded person 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.