Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a beautiful sunny day, while eating outdoors and enjoying breathing in the fresh air, then someone on the next table lights up a fag. Oh god I just hate that. If I wanted to smell like an ashtray I'd pour one over my head!!!

Reactions: 12
My incredibly annoying neighbours who never seem to use their back garden!! (its a perfectly fine Garden)

This morning at 8am they were playing with snow in their front garden/drive! Why!?

just make use of your perfectly snowy BACK garden like most normal people!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When someone is selling something on marketplace but the photo of the item is outside, for example a chair or something else from the house. Why would you want something for your home that now has outside dirt on it? How long has it been out there? Umm, no thanks 🙄

Reactions: 4
When someone is selling something on marketplace but the photo of the item is outside, for example a chair or something else from the house. Why would you want something for your home that now has outside dirt on it? How long has it been out there? Umm, no thanks 🙄
I know and they say "just needs a clean" we'll clean it then I wouldn't dream of giving away dirty stuff never mind try and sell it.
It's different when it's damaged or needs an upcycle I understand that but not dirty stuff!!

Reactions: 5
People who write the entire email in the Subject box, and people who are write emails as if they are texting their bff, with missing vowels, emojis and replies that are like 3 letters long. You aren't on bloody whatsapp, you can't reply to a work email from an institution with "Idk" jfc. All I want to do is send back a reply with a gif of middle fingers but sadly it's frowned upon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Controversial but it really bugs me when privileged white American celebs use the fact they are Jewish to paint the picture they are a put upon minority. I understand anti semitism exists, not denying that at all, but the people who use it as if they are at a huge disadvantage because of it seem to be rich, white, privileged and very successful. It just bothers me that there are people out there who are really being discriminated against being put in the same category.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I need the loo, but I am so comfortable in my lovely warm sofa in my lovely warm living room drinking this lovely warm coffee

Reactions: 8
People who will argue with anyone about anything. Just cos other people don't have the same opinions as them 🙄🥱

Reactions: 10
Facebook. It’s just full of smug people posting carefully curated photos about how fantastically great their lives are. Every time I go on there lately I end up feeling bad about myself In some way because other people seem to have ‘better’ lives than I do or their kids are actually engaging with home schooling or they spent an hour longer in the snow than I did with my kids. It’s ridiculous, I don’t need that stress in my life.

Reactions: 4
Facebook. It’s just full of smug people posting carefully curated photos about how fantastically great their lives are. Every time I go on there lately I end up feeling bad about myself In some way because other people seem to have ‘better’ lives than I do or their kids are actually engaging with home schooling or they spent an hour longer in the snow than I did with my kids. It’s ridiculous, I don’t need that stress in my life.
Honestly don't let it get to you. Most of the stuff on social media is fake or as you say 'carefully curated'. Probably spent all their day arranging their photos rather than actually spending time with their kids.

Also just Facebook in general for me. A website full of delusional conspiracy theorists spouting their crap everywhere. Even on posts where people have died and their relatives and friends are sharing condolences there's always one that's like 'with or of covid?'
Disgusting and disrespectful, sick of seeing such tripe constantly.

Reactions: 5
Controversial but it really bugs me when privileged white American celebs use the fact they are Jewish to paint the picture they are a put upon minority. I understand anti semitism exists, not denying that at all, but the people who use it as if they are at a huge disadvantage because of it seem to be rich, white, privileged and very successful. It just bothers me that there are people out there who are really being discriminated against being put in the same category.
You think Jewish celebrities can completely escape anti-semitism? Of course they can't. In any case, however rich and famous they are, they almost certainly have relatives who suffered in the Holocaust.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.