Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my partner is playing fifa, gets angry with it and goes on about how crappy the ai is (because it’s a tit game) but won’t do everyone else a favour and turn it off or play something else. So I just have to sit and listen to him rage over a crappy football game that he insists on buying every year even though it’s basically the same game every year with updated teams. I love video games but I detest bleeping fifa and how grown ass men get so upset with it (stop bleeping buying it then, STOP).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When my partner is playing fifa, gets angry with it and goes on about how crappy the ai is (because it’s a tit game) but won’t do everyone else a favour and turn it off or play something else. So I just have to sit and listen to him rage over a crappy football game that he insists on buying every year even though it’s basically the same game every year with updated teams. I love video games but I detest bleeping fifa and how grown ass men get so upset with it (stop bleeping buying it then, STOP).
My husband does this....blames the game developers but it could just be that he is not as good a gamer as he thought 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
women's clothes sizes and how they make no sense and are different in every shop and sometimes in the same shop.

How come I'm one size in one pair of trousers but the same size in a different pair but a similar style is way too small IN THE SAME SHOP!

I don't even care about the size but ffs be consistent!!

Reactions: 6
women's clothes sizes and how they make no sense and are different in every shop and sometimes in the same shop.

How come I'm one size in one pair of trousers but the same size in a different pair but a similar style is way too small IN THE SAME SHOP!

I don't even care about the size but ffs be consistent!!
yeah, this is true - they manage it with shoes don't they?

Reactions: 1
yeah, this is true - they manage it with shoes don't they?
EXACTLY!!! 9/10 if you're one size in a certain shoe, you're one size in the majority of shoe styles except maybe random ones like snow boots or ice skates etc. Clothes it's like a sodding lottery

My husband does this....blames the game developers but it could just be that he is not as good a gamer as he thought 🤪
oh god yes!! my bf and i both play videogames and he thinks he's so much better than he actually is 😂 😂 he gets sooo angry and always blames the game or the other players. (i'm not the best but i also don't get angry because i don't care that much 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Periods!

Pain in the arse (and other places, obviously) And woe betide any bloke who makes light of our monthly agony with their "That's nothing. Men have to put up with shaving every day for 40 or 50 years. That's what I call a real pain!" :mad:

• Wow
People who love themselves and think they can get away with saying and doing whatever they want because they think they’re sooo popular. When really they just look like a bleeping twit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.