Little Mix The Search - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit disappointed it isn't going to be like the Pussycat dolls search for the next doll, that they promptly kicked the winner out of the group after one performance :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bit disappointed it isn't going to be like the Pussycat dolls search for the next doll, that they promptly kicked out of the group after one performance :LOL:
I swear we the same person. I loved the drama of PCD Search especially when Asia basically said "fck yall" and didn't join. And the fighting when they formed Girlicious. "Like Me" was a smash though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not ashamed to admit I’ve rewatched “The search for the next doll” and “Girlicious” a few times.

Reactions: 2
Boring as hell. I tried watching the first episode, and as much as that gorgeous electrician could blow my fuses endlessly, I just found it so boring.

I think I just can't be doing with singing competitions anymore.

• Haha
I quite like it. I like how there's no stupid joke acts just there to fill the gap for the entertainment. I do think some of their choices have been a bit odd. Such as the Irish girl in the female vocal band, don't think she deserved to get through.

Yel

I lasted a few minutes and found it very dry, although I do prefer the more brutal reality tv so this nice take on pop idol was probably never going to be for me.

The girl band do not look good together

Eja7JC4XcAADrJf.jpeg

I lasted a few minutes and found it very dry, although I do prefer the more brutal reality tv so this nice take on pop idol was probably never going to be for me.
Omg same girl. I legit skipped over some parts, plus Jesy is soooo boring. Jeez. Its ok girl to lighten up and not look pretty 24/7. You can legit see her sitting, pouting and stroking her hair lol

I think shows like this have been done to absolute death and are just cheesy at this point. Like even though it’s a slightly different format than x factor etc, it still didn’t feel fresh. Same buzzwords, same overused cliches, same forced enthusiasm. It’s all just a bit stale

Last edited:
I actually think this has been really different to most shows? All of the girls are very constructive and know their technical terms because they are talented vocalists. Do I think it's going to produce a successful band? Probably not, but it's great to keep Little Mix in public conscious and I do think it deserves better viewing figures.

Reactions: 6
I usually hate talent shows but I've really been enjoying this, it seems the most real and least manipulative (although I'm sure little mix had zero to do with the pre selection of auditionees).

However although Little Mix come across well, their wardrobe always looks a mess and in some cases very unflattering.

Wasn't sure if there was thread for it so I'll post on here, is anyone watching Little Mix: The Search?

It is honestly the most boring TV show ever and that's coming from me who actively watches TOWIE.

They only had 1.8 million views. Not surprised at all, 1 because it aired the same time as BGT (which had the lowest views ever of only 5.8m) and 2. because it is as dull as dish water. Don't get me wrong, it's uncomfortable watching crap acts who have clearly been put through for entertainment and I do feel bad for laughing at them but the search has shown me that without them it is actually so boring.

I actually enjoyed it! I'm not young either and I can't stand BGT so was happy to watch Little Mix instead!

The right group went tonight. And I like Chris Ramsey but he was a bit cringe too

Reactions: 1