Little Mix #6 Little Splits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Jesy doesn’t do any Little Mix songs then she’ll do….one song? I suspect she’ll pull out anyway

Reactions: 8
Well she’s posted a story of her dressing room door so pretty sure she’s not going to pull out now. I imagine she might do a cover of a Christmas song, wouldn’t know which as none of them are really the “type of music she loves to make”

Reactions: 6
Well she’s posted a story of her dressing room door so pretty sure she’s not going to pull out now. I imagine she might do a cover of a Christmas song, wouldn’t know which as none of them are really the “type of music she loves to make”
All I Want For Christmas Is A Bad Boy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ayo it’s the UK Baddie and the Santa

Ooh, I like them white beards and them red bobble hats
Type to make me feel like I'm a baddie
I like the mince pies you bringin’ me
Baby, somethin' 'bout that big fat belly got me weak in the knees

you know I love Santa for life ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’ll probably just mime her one song, it’s not unheard of at these types of shows. Hope she gets booed. 😂

Reactions: 6
10 years today since they won TXF. It feels like yesterday, I remember it clearly, definitely simpler times.

Reactions: 14
She not been on from what i can tell were getting some scottish king song atm

Reactions: 1
Oh she was on, mimed more than she sang. Said jingle bell ball more than she sang, and the crowd were dead for her. So a really successful evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it’s already been posted but a clip of the performance is on Twitter @jesydata I think. It’s….as expected 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a massively overproduced song and over-the-top pretentious performance. Makes me laugh. Love the bit where she has to hand her sunnies and mac to the girl behind her, surprised they didn’t also show her wiping her wellies on the mat on the way in and have done with it. 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pauses were so awkward and she kept making that weird face over and over again.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.