Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reminded me very much of when Girls Aloud took their hiatus and Nicola was against the whole thing, she said it was a stupid idea, wrote a whole song about it. It must really suck when there's a majority vote & the outcome isn't what you wanted.
I didn’t realise it was Nicola about it, I thought it was Nadine? What song did Nicola write about it.

Sorry for steering slightly off topic

I didn’t realise it was Nicola about it, I thought it was Nadine? What song did Nicola write about it.

Sorry for steering slightly off topic
I think it was me who took it off, whoopsie! Nadine claims to have wanted to carry on after their official split, I've many theories about this but I'll save it for the GA thread. Fish Out Of Water, it's sort of about the break and the label finding her things to do keep busy and how lost she feels without being in the band.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.