Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting a lot of mentions on the Hinch thread and since she is also an influencer I thought she should have her own thread.

Reactions: 8
Used to love her but she doesn’t seem to do much cleaning lately
She is being a cod fish with Mrs Hinch and gobbling up all her sh*t.

Also cannot stand when she looks down on her clients homes.

Reactions: 9
Use to love her. She was actually one of favourite accounts at one point but I unfollowed her after her rant about all being in this together bullshit & that’s when I knew she was deep into Hinches anal canal!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Use to love her. She was actually one of favourite accounts at one point but I unfollowed her after her rant about all being in this together bullshit & that’s when I knew she was deep into Hinches anal canal!
Yeah I used to really like her, enjoyed watching her stories especially when she was doing jobs with mml. Now, it's so cringy, the "all in this together" rubbish etc

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And the plum swipe ups..give it a rest please!! Love to know how much she has earned from those referrals alone

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I really enjoyed watching her, the end of tenancy cleans were always really good but they have dried up... in the last few weeks the likes of daz, pledge, secret cleaner and mops all seem to have been slowing down, is something brewing??

Reactions: 13
I really enjoyed watching her, the end of tenancy cleans were always really good but they have dried up... in the last few weeks the likes of daz, pledge, secret cleaner and mops all seem to have been slowing down, is something brewing??
People are getting bored of the cleaning now, nothing left to learn or see. They are all becoming cult leaders now and bloggers and positive vibes only. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hated hinch, probably still does and is acting like a proper fan girl for followers

Reactions: 21
She hated hinch, probably still does and is acting like a proper fan girl for followers
I’m so glad someone else remembers this. She did dislike her she used to make sly digs about follower numbers.

Reactions: 15
Not a fan, I found her hard to watch and that filter she uses gets right on my tits so I stopped.

Great cleaner but irritating and her fan girling of Hinch was nauseating.

Reactions: 13
I’m so glad someone else remembers this. She did dislike her she used to make sly digs about follower numbers.
She made loads of digs! Especially when she would be drunk of lives
Then one day she begged to be on hinches live

After that they are bezzie mates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what I thought! Thought that maybe she’s hoping for constant shout outs in the hopes her follower count will go up... But seeing as most of Hinches followers aren’t real I doubt they’ll go up too much!

Reactions: 4
I used to love her and found her funny in a much more natural way than everyone’s fave Zoe. Even had a DM chat with her once which was pleasant. But she’s lost that charm recently, too much Plum and too much Hinch. Can’t believe she made the road trip yesterday to fangirl? That’s not the LMM I first subscribed to.

Also this is super random but one thing in particular winds me up about her. Quite often she’ll come on stories to chat about something but she’ll be holding in a laugh at something that’s just happened off screen, and she doesn’t mention what it is. Idk if that makes sense but it reminds me of cliquey girls at school sniggering. Random I know but it grinds my gears. And the bloody wink!! She things she’s cool af.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep she seems to be disappearing up her own arse hole. She acts as if her and MH are best friends and are in the cool gals gang. Nobs I say, nobs the both of them.

Reactions: 10
I started following a while back and loved her stories because she did some 'proper' cleaning where you could actually see a difference, she barely does anything nowadays apart from Brown nose hinch, it's actually quite disappointing.

Reactions: 7
Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️ Someone mentioned I was being talked about here, you could just ask me questions rather than assume? I have nothing to hide. #justsaying

Used to love her but she doesn’t seem to do much cleaning lately
I’ve been looking after my grandparents but as soon as they’re well enough I will resume work as normal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ugghhh these threads are always ruined by the person themselves coming along to chat. This is our space. You’ve got yours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She is being a cod fish with Mrs Hinch and gobbling up all her sh*t.

Also cannot stand when she looks down on her clients homes.
This is something I have NEVER done, I do not judge people’s homes, maybe confusing me with a different account?

I think she gets £25 for every 3 referrals
£5 every person, £25 is capped at 15 people...

I used to love her and found her funny in a much more natural way than everyone’s fave Zoe. Even had a DM chat with her once which was pleasant. But she’s lost that charm recently, too much Plum and too much Hinch. Can’t believe she made the road trip yesterday to fangirl? That’s not the LMM I first subscribed to.

Also this is super random but one thing in particular winds me up about her. Quite often she’ll come on stories to chat about something but she’ll be holding in a laugh at something that’s just happened off screen, and she doesn’t mention what it is. Idk if that makes sense but it reminds me of cliquey girls at school sniggering. Random I know but it grinds my gears. And the bloody wink!! She things she’s cool af.