Little miss layla rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen little miss layla Rose account on insta? Find it all a bit disturbing.. The dolls.. The weird Victorian clothes she dresses her child in.. just splashing her child over social media in general!! Weird.. peados dream these idiots accounts.

Reactions: 3
This account is literally mirror image of a now closed account of sex worker Sophie may Dickson! Everything from the house decor , childs clothes, dogs names down to the harrods mugs are the same ....scary!! (there is a thread on Sophie on here )

this page is bizarre , like where and how does the mum seem to fund this child’s extravagant lifestyle, the child even before covid never seems to mix with other children her own age, yes the doll is bleeping creepy as hell!! The clothes omg don’t get me started!! The staged photos.....

strange strange strange the whole set up!!

Reactions: 2
I dont mean it horribly ether but all the expensive dolls shes brought her kid are really really ugly and she brags like "fresh from the USA" LIKE REALLY, they look fresh from chuckies grave lololol and same as sophie may dickson it's always the parents with the ugly kids that parade them round like they're special it's really awkward.

• Haha
Has anyone got pictures of the house compared to Sophie’s lol I haven’t seen either xxx

omg thought the same those pics are so staged and I also have wondered what this woman does to fund this kids lifestyle... literally every month hundreds of presents... is the mum a sex worker too? And anyone watched the reborn you tube channel she was plugging the other day... kid could barely get a word in... pushy parent...

• Haha
omg thought the same those pics are so staged and I also have wondered what this woman does to fund this kids lifestyle... literally every month hundreds of presents... is the mum a sex worker too?
She's a freaktard stalker mate! Cloning her house like that... no originality whatsoever, very disturbing

Anyone know why Sophie May thread is closed???
I think it’s because she’s deleted her account I think there’s tattle rules that close a threat when the account is private or no longer I was enjoying that thread! She still hasn’t made a appearance I wonder what’s going on !!
also I think Sophie copies off this lady not the other way around

I’ve followed both of them for months and I can assure you that Sophie may had her tacky house decorated way before this girl copied. It was like a car crash watching it unfold. First came the replica furniture then the mugs arrived on the Instagram stories. She copied Sophie. Glad to see a thread for her on here, the dolls are some of the oddest things I’ve ever seen.

I suspect Sophie has vanished because work will have slowed down, and she can't get her lips blown up twice a week. She'll be back, I'm sure!

I’ve seen on Sophie’s sidekick Elizabeth greens insta stories videos of Sophie out and about and it appears she has been gone as she has had a nose job ! I screen shot pics but won’t post as her thread is closed 😡😡😡
No sign of kids, and was driving around in a bikini !!

• Wow
She goes through phases of removing the Instagram but a bit strange she’s done it in a pandemic. I wonder if it’s because she doesn’t have her kids.
As for little miss Layla rose I’ve wondered where this woman gets the money for all that tat. It’s frightening. Can’t imagine the child sleeps well with all that staring at her.
And to have it flown in from America,
More money than sense it appears

I’ve seen on Sophie’s sidekick Elizabeth greens insta stories videos of Sophie out and about and it appears she has been gone as she has had a nose job ! I screen shot pics but won’t post as her thread is closed 😡😡😡
No sign of kids, and was driving around in a bikini !!
Honey attach those pics!!! They're allowed in this threat.. layla may account copies her it's all relevant hahaha

But that layla may account is so disgusting, I find it so so bizarre to want to push your child into showing off absolutely horrifying dolls wearing tacky clothes posted in a house copied from a sex worker.. wtf

I see she has now copied Sophie’s dog too and used the baby name of someone else she follows for her dog!

Someone must know this women ...so many questions !!

where does the money come from , is she a single parent, who copied who first (Sophie) , those creepy ass dolls!!?? Just why 😂😂, the account is so bizarre it creeps me out the little girl is a robot , constantly put in positions to pose n pout!! 😩😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 4
I think the wee girl is 6, and I think shes only just recently stopped using a dummy. Does she go to school? I scrolled back a bit but I couldn't see any posts on her insta that would indicate shes at school

Where is this woman from? I saw on the back to school balloons ‘primary 2’ but I didn’t think it was called that in England, it’s year 2 right?
Very strange account.