Little Lauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the cakes she makes but can’t stop thinking about when she said she never eats any of them she gives them away and she is so painfully thin it just seems weird to have so many cakes and chocolates and alcoholic drinks constantly on her feed but also be flaunting her very thin body. Makes me feel hungry and tit about my flabby thighs all at once and I find it jarring tell me I’m not alone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love her cakes but unfollowed cos I just find something off about her posts. Like she makes treat plates and fancy drinks to take a photo of but there is no one actually there with her to eat the food or drink the drinks. It seems like creating pretty photos for insta is her life

Reactions: 2
She seems like a nice enough girl but at the same time does my head in 😂.

I used to follow her years ago, her feed is just a cringe selfie, nails, shopping bags, cakes, cocktail pic, on repeat.

All her blog consists of is posts about why she's been too ill to write a blog post and all these posts say the same thing.

And I don't know why she bothers making the cakes, it's kind of sad that she makes herself feel unwell just to make cakes for the gram and doesn't even eat them

Oh wow I thought I was the only one who thought this.

I couldn’t figure out how she was posting these giant spreads of sugar laden treats all the time but so very thin.

It seems sad in a way as there doesn’t seem to be any friends around but I wasn’t sure if that was just her instagram “theme” making it seem that way.

just more of the same fake contrived Instagram life - oooh look at all these cakes im so greedy lol lol lol (actually I don’t eat any of them I’ve just wasted two tonnes of food and apparently made myself ill and unable to get out of bed for the rest of the week for an instagram picture)

Reactions: 8
She always gets so done up and overdressed just to go shopping. It's the fake shoping bag pictures on her bed that gets me everytime 😂

Reactions: 3
YES!! I had to unfollow a while ago. Probably the fakest account I’ve come across! I mean you have to applaud her for the time spent on each picture as she must spend hours making those cakes & buying all the sweets/chocolate/dominos then just chucking it away. She’s said before how she can’t eat it all anyway as it makes her ill. By the looks of it she doesn’t work, doesn’t have any friends other than her mum who follows her around taking all of her photos and lives a pretty miserable life.

Reactions: 4
just more of the same fake contrived Instagram life - oooh look at all these cakes im so greedy lol lol lol (actually I don’t eat any of them I’ve just wasted two tonnes of food and apparently made myself ill and unable to get out of bed for the rest of the week for an instagram picture)
Exactly this. Why make yourself unwell just for the sake of an Instagram photo. Is the high and buzz of all the likes and comments just so important to her? She seems quite unconfident so maybe it boosts her confidence but at the price of her wellbeing. All the images are so contrived.

I unfollowed her when I realised that every blog post she does is basically an exact copy of the last one and felt like she just goes round in circles. Her photos are so heavily edited I wonder what she actually looks like. I feel a bit sad for the life she is living at her age.

I don’t know what made me cringe more the pic or the caption.

“mum take a pic of me chilling on the kitchen worktop in my underwear next to some strategically placed Easter eggs that I will never eat”

Do I sit and eat chocolate or drink wine, or do I be good for a change? Hate hate hate how she pretends she’s so relatable and eats chocolate all the time when it’s pretty clear she doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 8706

I don’t know what made me cringe more the pic or the caption.

“mum take a pic of me chilling on the kitchen worktop in my underwear next to some strategically placed Easter eggs that I will never eat”

Do I sit and eat chocolate or drink wine, or do I be good for a change? Hate hate hate how she pretends she’s so relatable and eats chocolate all the time when it’s pretty clear she doesn’t.

Haha both made me cringe in equal amounts. Honestly the more I look at it I think what a peculiar photo to post... The get up she's wearing, the boobs squished together to try and have a cleavage, the pre arranged sweets. Wonder how many tries it takes her to get the "perfect" photo. She always tries waay too hard to be #relatable and it ends up making her look more unrelatable than ever. She does all these OTT contrived "perfect" images to make people jealous then moans on her blog that no one realises how unwell she feels and no one sees what she really goes through. That's her own fault. She could use her platform to raise awareness for her condition and stop doing these catalogue/magazine shots with her mum and looking daft whilst doing so.

Reactions: 5
You’ve hit the nail on the head! The worst part is she’s sat on her mums kitchen worktop in her saucy underwear & asked her only friend (mum) to take the picture then probably went off back up to her bedroom like a 15 year old to take all the slap off she spent ages putting on for a crap picture. Also neck a bottle of Prosecco by herself...well you wouldn’t have to if you stopped moping around because of your ‘illness’ & left your parents house love

Reactions: 1
You’ve hit the nail on the head! The worst part is she’s sat on her mums kitchen worktop in her saucy underwear & asked her only friend (mum) to take the picture then probably went off back up to her bedroom like a 15 year old to take all the slap off she spent ages putting on for a crap picture. Also neck a bottle of Prosecco by herself...well you wouldn’t have to if you stopped moping around because of your ‘illness’ & left your parents house love
I do understand how bad having ME is, but if she’s got the energy to spend hours making cakes then she’s got the energy to go out and have fun instead. She’s going to look back at this time in years to come and regret it when she could have been out in the world making memories but instead she’s wasted her energy for the week making a cake she can’t even eat for likes on the gram.

I do understand how bad having ME is, but if she’s got the energy to spend hours making cakes then she’s got the energy to go out and have fun instead. She’s going to look back at this time in years to come and regret it when she could have been out in the world making memories but instead she’s wasted her energy for the week making a cake she can’t even eat for likes on the gram.
She must be making big bucks with the brand deals or is just narcissistic and enjoys the attention. I don't really understand why you'd go to all that effort ESPECIALLY whilst feeling ill. Plus it gives other Cfs sufferers a bad name and doesn't paint a picture of the average cfs/M.E sufferer and the reality of being confined to bed in the dark as is the case for a lot of sufferers. She's trying too hard. Don't get me started on all the alcohol she supposedly drinks.. Just more props I'm sure 😅 I've just never seen anything like it. She does seem nice though so I don't want to be too harsh but I think she needs to reevaluate things and realise there's more to life than Instagram and getting high off of likes from strangers. Even starting a YouTube would be more productive.

I agree, she comes across as a nice enough girl but is very young and naive. I suppose she seeks validation through Instagram account because she can’t get it elsewhere. She’s openly admitted she doesn’t have friends which I do find odd...yes she’s got an illness but it doesn’t stop people dropping by when she’s having a good day or eating the food she’s definitely not going to eat herself

So she posted another picture yesterday saying she was being honest and was sick of the ‘perfect’ picture and life isn’t like that blah blah blah, then today, back to posting the ‘perfect’ ‘staged’ photo, why?! She seems to go around in circles, every now and again she will post a picture or a blog post saying Instagram isn’t real life and people don’t understand how hard things are for her etc but nothing changes, we only know what you post love and then you just carry on with the ‘staged life’ why do you do it then?! Baffles me.

Dunno if this is harsh but I can’t help wondering if she ate something she wouldn’t feel so ‘unwell and tired’ all the time. So so thin