Little Fires Everywhere (Amazon)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i watched it too when it came out!!! Hulu has some amazing miniseries. I loved Reese as elena but i didn't like the woman playing Mia.

Reactions: 1
Any watchers? I binge-watched over two nights and loved it. I read the book a couple of years ago and, as far as I remember, the tv show is pretty faithful to the Celeste Ng’s novel. Reese Witherspoon is superb as Elena Richardson, one of the main protagonists and the mother from hell and the other characters are portrayed wonderfully too.
I'm OBSESSED.

Funny that you described Elena as the mother from hell. I had a mother more like Mia (made us live a very unstable and nomadic life, relied on us for emotional support, put her needs ahead of everyone else's wellbeing etc) and would have done anything to be able to swap families.

Reactions: 1
Just finished and wow! Never read the book so didn't know what to expect but thought it was amazing. Had changing feelings for all the characters through out. When Mia said Elena didn't make good choices, she had good choices wow. Loved it

Just finished and wow! Never read the book so didn't know what to expect but thought it was amazing. Had changing feelings for all the characters through out. When Mia said Elena didn't make good choices, she had good choices wow. Loved it
That scene, it really hit me to the core
Screenshot_20200606-123548_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The casting was superb. Kerry Washington always seems to convey palpable, raw emotion and Reese Witherspoon makes the perfect uptight WASP. 🔥🔥🔥

So pleased that Pacey got another acting gig, too! 😂

Reactions: 3