Little Fires Everywhere (Amazon)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any watchers? I binge-watched over two nights and loved it. I read the book a couple of years ago and, as far as I remember, the tv show is pretty faithful to the Celeste Ng’s novel. Reese Witherspoon is superb as Elena Richardson, one of the main protagonists and the mother from hell and the other characters are portrayed wonderfully too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is on my watch list, I absolutely loved the book so was quite excited to see an advert for it but I’m determined to finish Suits 😂

Reactions: 2
Seen it all. Its outstanding!

I loved the book but honestly think the TV show is just as good

Enjoy

Reactions: 2
It’s on my to watch list but just haven’t got round to starting it yet. Can’t wait to watch it - read the book last year and loved it!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone watching? I’m 4 episodes and loving it! No idea what’s going to happen though.

What is it about roughly? I keep seeing it everywhere but don’t have a clue what the story is and cba to google it 😂
It’s basically a drama about two families, but the focus is on the mothers and their different ways of coping/parenting. Themes of race and privilege in it too. It’s really gripping.

I enjoyed it. Loved Pearl- thought all the teen actors were outstanding!

Hi all.

There's a thread for this already
Going to try merge them

Just watched it all after reading the comments on here. Couldn't fault it at all. Acting from all sides was believable, Reese Witherspoon was perfect as the controlling mother.

Reactions: 5
I have finished watching all episodes now. Really enjoyed it. I think there will be a season 2. I just watched The Affair recently. I was very pleased to see Joshua Jackson in this :love: