Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to lol at the line that the government is ‘out of touch’ with real people!! Good one Nikki!! Says she from her nursery with furniture ‘real people’ couldn’t afford 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to lol at the line that the government is ‘out of touch’ with real people!! Good one Nikki!! Says she from her nursery with furniture ‘real people’ couldn’t afford 😡
The poor woman. The government picking on her and her dance studio. Like there's only a pandemic at the moment and Dublin's cases are rising but sure she needs her dance studio & Pippa another ott party. Time to start up a gofundme for them. Aimee will probably write a song about how times are tough for the Fitzpatricks 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A couple of people have said on here about how Chrissie seems to be the most 'normal'. That is far from the truth. Chrissie is as bad as the rest only she doesn't have a big following for everyone to see that. They're all scumbags. Think they're more than what they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A couple of people have said on here about how Chrissie seems to be the most 'normal'. That is far from the truth. Chrissie is as bad as the rest only she doesn't have a big following for everyone to see that. They're all scumbags. Think they're more than what they are.

Just realized this today

Reactions: 3
Is Chrissie gay? Genuine question, no difference either way. I always presumed/thought she was.

Reactions: 5
I always thought she was the best out of a bad bunch.. 🤔

To be honest I don't follow Nikki , never have but I do watch her stories occasionally, usually after something has been posted here.

I have to say the woman absolutely boils my blood. Her rant awhile again about people on Tattle being low lifes with no jobs etc and how we are all just jealous reminded me of something a teenager would have posted .

This weekend she and her whole family are at it again ranting at the government because they had to close their dance studio but the bigger question should have been why did they only re open said dance studio 5 days ago? Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we been out of lockdown for quite awhile and gyms/dance classes have been re opened for quite awhile , albeit, with restrictions in place....anyone else find this suspicious or is it just me ?🤔

Reactions: 13
And as well as that she has another online business that hasn't had to stop at all during the pandemic so I dont get the pity party. You are still making a living flogging bows so you cant be that strapped. Poor me face while driving in you range rover 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They must thrive on negativity because they go on and on and on about it 🙄 Hinch doesn’t get a minute on here and I’ve only ever seen her reference it once , and millions follow her . Surely they have more things to talk about other than be kind , stop trolling , don’t have an opinion ,thanks for all the messages I’m fine , duck sake play a different record ! The contradiction is a joke ,I see the backlash following onto Facebook now about them so I think the less they refer to this the better ( the constant rant about it has more people here ) there’s pages of new posts since I last looked I’m sure this would fizzle out if they stopped going on about it .

Reactions: 10
Aimees new project, is in fact a mother trying to get justice for her daughter as she could never get it through the court system. Aimee should have signed the petition, posted for awareness like everyone else and not made it all about her as usual. ITS NOT HER STORY! It’s this mother’s story to tell for her child and she’s been desperately trying to get this law passed for years. Why is Aimee paying attention now all of a sudden?? Oh that’s right no gigs etc not enough attention on you. Disgusting that goss.ie ran a story featuring her and others regarding what their doing for this campaign yet Jackie fox has been doing it alone for years! Fame hungry vultures. Tried to get some attention off Erica coady during the race row she had till she herself was shut down for been a bully in school. I hope the people she bullied in school come forward and share their story.
As someone who knows Jackie personally, and the torture shes gone through, i know shes fighting for online bullying to be stopped going forward... Although its too late for her Nicole, she dosnt want any other young person, or parents like her to go through the hell her and her family have endured.... For the likes of Faces by Grace, Zenny Jenny, Aimee and other bloggers to even try to make it about themselves is pure DISGUSTING😤 They put themselves out there, and over share their lives, im not saying they deserve hate, but you cant stop it realistically.... If they want it to stop, they should make their accounts private. They wont tho because they wont make money or get their freebies, and really thats what it boils down to! They hate all us "scum" on here, cos they cant control the contenh, but we are allowed opinions too

• Heart
As someone who knows Jackie personally, and the torture shes gone through, i know shes fighting for online bullying to be stopped going forward... Although its too late for her Nicole, she dosnt want any other young person, or parents like her to go through the hell her and her family have endured.... For the likes of Faces by Grace, Zenny Jenny, Aimee and other bloggers to even try to make it about themselves is pure DISGUSTING😤 They put themselves out there, and over share their lives, im not saying they deserve hate, but you cant stop it realistically.... If they want it to stop, they should make their accounts private. They wont tho because they wont make money or get their freebies, and really thats what it boils down to! They hate all us "scum" on here, cos they cant control the contenh, but we are allowed opinions too
But the problem is Jackie is now posting all these peoples accounts. They have only jumped on Jackie’s bandwagon because of tattle and they are using cocos law because they hate the truth coming out about them. The girl Michelle mccrossan I’ve seen Jackie post that girls support posts and she is nothing but a bully and has been called out for it. It’s very sad to see Jackie having Fought for this for so long and now these yokes are jumping on the bandwagon

Reactions: 4
EX-Friggin-actly! Drives me to rage how people can’t cop on and realize that they have no one to blame but themselves for going back into lockdown. Stop being so bloody selfish and think of others. This is never going to end otherwise. These ‘influencers’ have a lot to answer for with their careless actions during this pandemic.
Claire Balding, another self rightious twit "dont leave Dublin" goes to Cork "dont hang out with your mates" goes on the piss, hanging out of, and filming strangers, while not wearing a mask..... and they are thick enough to post it all on the gram, and wonder why we discuss it? JUST duck OFF YOU IDIOTS😤

But the problem is Jackie is now posting all these peoples accounts. They have only jumped on Jackie’s bandwagon because of tattle and they are using cocos law because they hate the truth coming out about them. The girl Michelle mccrossan I’ve seen Jackie post that girls support posts and she is nothing but a bully and has been called out for it. It’s very sad to see Jackie having Fought for this for so long and now these yokes are jumping on the bandwagon
Yes i totally agree with everything you say, but im sure out of desperation to spread her story, and advice not actually knowing the bloggers fully, Jackie has shared off these accounts.....and of course they are willing to make it about themselves do the poor me act and not actually give a hoot about Nicole, Jackie or anyone truly in the same situation🤷🏻‍♀️

Anybody think it was very telling that Aimee was the only family member who didnt post for Terri and Davids wedding anniversary? Jealous much? Deffo something going on there.....

Anybody think it was very telling that Aimee was the only family member who didnt post for Terri and Davids wedding anniversary? Jealous much? Deffo something going on there.....
I don’t think she has an issue with Terrie. She has commented on the pic she put up yesterday and said happy anniversary but she didn’t comment on her brothers or like it. So maybe she fell out with David like siblings do al the time.

Reactions: 2
To be honest I don't follow Nikki , never have but I do watch her stories occasionally, usually after something has been posted here.

I have to say the woman absolutely boils my blood. Her rant awhile again about people on Tattle being low lifes with no jobs etc and how we are all just jealous reminded me of something a teenager would have posted .

This weekend she and her whole family are at it again ranting at the government because they had to close their dance studio but the bigger question should have been why did they only re open said dance studio 5 days ago? Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we been out of lockdown for quite awhile and gyms/dance classes have been re opened for quite awhile , albeit, with restrictions in place....anyone else find this suspicious or is it just me ?🤔
Yes it is odd. Dance studios opened back up late June.

Reactions: 2
Out and about still I see. Better keep gourmet food sweet incase she has to make her own coffee ever.

Ohhhh still busy better get someone to pay for my waynes braces too....God forbid I do.... omg im waiting for her to advertise her knickers next

Last edited:
It's time to make a new thread as we've reached over 1000 posts. Anyone have any good thread title suggestions?

Reactions: 1
New Thread?? Nicky & Aimee addicted to Tattle ,then threaten the Guards to try make us rattle !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread here:

Please post there from now on, as I'm going to ask the mods to lock this one now. Had to edit the title slightly as it wouldn't all fit within the character limit (ruined the last word 😭)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.