Little Bow Pip LBP #2 Nikki's addicted to Tattle, threatens the Guards to try and rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She “can’t believe” he hasn’t been to Portugal.. he’s 6 months old and we’ve been in a pandemic for a year now.. why is it so hard to believe that he hasn’t been to Portugal 🙄
Well they do own Portugal you know. It’s like the average persons back garden for them. They do need 14 holidays a year and to places none of us plebs will ever manage to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course people are dying, but not all from covid. The figures are largely inflated. If someone tested positive within 28 days of death it counts as a covid death (it was longer than 28 days early - mid 2020) so essentially someone can be hit by a bus and it's initially recorded as a covid test (and isn't changed for months). Of course it's frustrating that we are being told inaccurate figures on the daily that just make everyone feel more petrified.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Of course people are dying, but not all from covid. The figures are largely inflated. If someone tested positive within 28 days of death it counts as a covid death (it was longer than 28 days early - mid 2020) so essentially someone can be hit by a bus and it's initially recorded as a covid test (and isn't changed for months). Of course it's frustrating that we are being told inaccurate figures on the daily that just make everyone feel more petrified.
Seems as you know so much about Covid, I'd just love if you could tell me how many people in this country who had Covid subsequently died by being hit by a bus ? Really I would love to know your expert answer to that. Honestly all of NPHET should just resign and leave people like to you to manage the worldwide pandemic.

You have two posts on this entire forum, both claiming to know more than the rest of us about Covid deaths.

And just FYI, my mother is one of those people in the figures you claim are inflated. She was a cancer patient who through no fault of her own contracted Covid from a relative she lived with who caught Covid in their role as a primary school teacher. Because my mother had a weakened immune system, she could not fight Covid, and it killed her. If she had not got Covid she would still be alive today and not buried 6 feet under. Yes, because of her age she would have died sometime in the next 10/15 years but her Cancer treatment was working and it was Covid that killed her not the Cancer. These are facts. Actual facts

I'd love to know how tin foil hat Nikki would feel if her mother was still alive, battling cancer today with the constant threath of knowing that if she caught Covid she might not survive. Would she be so dismissive of the whole thing then ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In my opinion people aren't half petrified enough, over inflated figures or not, cos if they were then maybe our cases wouldn't have spiked and we slowly be returning to some semblance of normality 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nikki, with that post, was hoping everyone would jump to her support so she could then turn around and say a big fat I told you to so to everyone.

I personally think that everyone who does not take this pandemic seriously and wilfully ignores restrictions and guidelines should be shown images of people in ICU and then see if they are such a rush to claim that its nothing worse than a flu.

The likes of Nikki boils my piss, educate yourself on basic human biology and you will see how destructive viruses can be, especially in this case as we have zero immunity. She should look no further than the AIDS epidemic in the late 80s/90s to see how destructive a rapidly mutating virus can be especially when it is surrounding by misinformation and ignorance.

Reactions: 15
Can you link me to your info source please?

Reactions: 6
You said yourself, deaths in such a case are only recorded as Covid initially. When it is later determined that the person was very close to death anyway, they are de-notified. In the numbers we see each day, some de-notified deaths would be included (as a negative figure) thereby reducing the number that would otherwise have been reported that day.

A lot of people are dying - I know two people who lost parents during January, they were taken to hospital with relatively mild illnesses that they would have recovered from otherwise, but contracted Covid in hospital and sadly passed away. That is good reason to be petrified :mad:

Reactions: 3
You said yourself, deaths in such a case are only recorded as Covid initially. When it is later determined that the person was very close to death anyway, they are de-notified. In the numbers we see each day, some de-notified deaths would be included (as a negative figure) thereby reducing the number that would otherwise have been reported that day.

A lot of people are dying - I know two people who lost parents during January, they were taken to hospital with relatively mild illnesses that they would have recovered from otherwise, but contracted Covid in hospital and sadly passed away. That is good reason to be petrified :mad:
De-notified deaths are not included in daily figures, they are removed in retrospect. So if 56 people have been recorded to have died due to covid on 15/04/20, it means that that day 56 had been listed as a covid death. After time, the figures are changed retrospectively, that's why if you go back to a random date in 2020 you'll see a lower number than what wouldve been reported initially for that day. They don't subtract these from the daily count, do you have a source that states this?

Yel

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.