Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terri looked more like someone from.the.adams family and I think terri is actually worse than nikki
Omg I can't unsee that now 😂😂😂 I had a couple of wines in me last night and I was like ah yeah Kim k vibes but now that I look back at the pics today she actually does look weird with the wig on 🙈😂😂😂 and did look like a blonde morticia Adams 😂

Is it just me or is Nikki's IG profile pic just the most boring pic ever?.. like why so far away nicola???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a great insta role model covering herself in oil!!!!!
I’m assuming they “don’t believe” in skin cancer as much as they don’t believe in modern medicine…

Kids were scalded last summer in their “special place” and Nikki was proud as punch showing off Pippa’s tan lines 😖

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming they “don’t believe” in skin cancer as much as they don’t believe in modern medicine…

Kids were scalded last summer in their “special place” and Nikki was proud as punch showing off Pippa’s tan lines 😖
It seems each one is thicker than the last.

Reactions: 4
Nikki is looking for a dedicated cleaner, could you imagine suffering this one.

Reactions: 3
Nikki is looking for a dedicated cleaner, could you imagine suffering this one.
What happened to that click to clean company she was raving about last year? Obviously no freebies from them anymore! If they were so amazing why not actually pay for their services? On that’s right, Nikki doesn’t pay for anything if she can scab it

Reactions: 8
What happened to that click to clean company she was raving about last year? Obviously no freebies from them anymore! If they were so amazing why not actually pay for their services? On that’s right, Nikki doesn’t pay for anything if she can scab it
None of them that advertised it at the time ever mentioned it again, I remember thinking at the time bet that costs a fortune to the paying customer

The nipples pointing in two different directions in that vavavoom ad 🤣🤣 imagine how scarlet jaydens gonna be, his ma cant even put a bra on

• Haha
The nipples pointing in two different directions in that vavavoom ad 🤣🤣 imagine how scarlet jaydens gonna be, his ma cant even put a bra on
But she’s putting ALL that gear in her case and can’t wait to wear it! We won’t hold our breath Nicola.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.