Lissy Roddy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just googled this because I didn’t know they dated 😅 says it was only for 3 weeks lmao

I’ve just googled this because I didn’t know they dated 😅 says it was only for 3 weeks lmao
I just remember when she went on Love Island Aftersun as she was on of Molly Mae’s best friends and Wes was on the panel, this was just after they broke up and Lissy had a face like thunder 😩

Reactions: 3
She was also with a guy called Mike Betts. In Nottingham. He runs a dubstep YouTube called deep rot.
He was with her for yeaaaaarrssss.

I just remember when she went on Love Island Aftersun as she was on of Molly Mae’s best friends and Wes was on the panel, this was just after they broke up and Lissy had a face like thunder 😩
I do remember Lissy and Molly being bffs, have they fallen out now 👀

Reactions: 2
OK now there's a thread, I have questions:
1. Does she still live in Manchester?
2. Is she still engaged? If so, does anyone know who her fiancé is?
3. She was best friends with Molly Mae at one point and I recall MM wearing a necklace Lissy had given to her on Love Island. Are they no longer friends now?
She is still engaged to a football player (not top end) and lives down south now

Reactions: 1
I just find it interesting how sooo many insta baddie girls (naomi genes, summer bianca, lissy, miss joslin etc etc) seem to all go for mixed race boys
I agree.I think it helps that the guys are rich and famous ish footballers.I always wonder how many mixed or black guys they have been out with before.I would guess none.

I just can’t believe lissy roddy still continues to promote those awful fast fashion brands even despite such strong claims and evidence against their ethics!!! So selfish and ignorant :( turning a blind eye because it’s easier is so weak.

Reactions: 4
Oh so she’s bought that big house on her own! She must be lonely as she used to have friends in Manchester, doesn’t seem like she hangs out with anyone but I guess she is generally quite private

Also note how she mentioned Manchester was the best place she’s ever lived. Sounds like she’s moved down south to buy a place with her fiance and somethings happened so they aren’t together any more :/ hope she is okay

Last edited:
I kind of felt bad for yer after the q&a feel like something bad has happened to her. Hope she is ok.