Lissy Roddy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her in selfridges London last year and her eyebrows look ridiculous up close. She didn’t stand out all, she looked quite basic compared to naturally stylish people you see in central London. She looked quite moody too but on Instagram she’s always very nice and responds to comment frequently

Reactions: 1
No! Omg that’s so bad
yeah i think she was doing an ad for misspap and the tshirt she was wearing said ‘basic af’ or something and then the caption was ‘just like my exs new gf lol mole rat’ or something like that! all the gfs friends in the comments were kicking off and tagging misspap saying like do you condone this bullying behaviour

Reactions: 3
I saw her in selfridges London last year and her eyebrows look ridiculous up close. She didn’t stand out all, she looked quite basic compared to naturally stylish people you see in central London. She looked quite moody too but on Instagram she’s always very nice and responds to comment frequently
I think they look ridiculous online too, she has lovely features as well but goes for makeup trends that she can’t do/don’t suit her

I've always been curious about what those eyebrows must look like IRL, not to mention the ridiculous fake freckles! Was also puzzled by her having jawline filler when she already has a really sharp/defined jawline

Reactions: 4
Nothing looks more ridiculous than her teeth, look absolutely awful proper horse teeth, if I paid for those I’d be wanting a refund

Reactions: 2
Came here to post the same thing, she loves herself a championship/low league footballer doesn’t she… 👀
Boy it sure doesn’t take long for her to find a new footballer... does anyone know when he broke up with his baby mama? A quick google said their baby was born Sept 2020 so thats not a very big gap...baby’s not even a year old...

Boy it sure doesn’t take long for her to find a new footballer... does anyone know when he broke up with his baby mama? A quick google said their baby was born Sept 2020 so thats not a very big gap...baby’s not even a year old...
Wonder how long they've been "best friends" for....

Reactions: 2
I wondered why they broke up too! Used to follow his baby mum on insta but she’s deleted I think. She would post a few cryptic quotes clearly aimed at him being an absent/part time dad. Came to this thread to see who this new girlfriend was after he posted!

1. No. She moved to live with Connor. I think Cheltenham? But not 100% - she may live nearby and just venture there to take her pics.
2. Her fiancé is a failed footballer called Connor Thomas. Like all footballers he is a player and has slept with a ALOT of girls. Before lissy he had never had a serious relationship. Their engagement was a complete surprise and shock to most people because they’d not been together for a while when it was announced. Connor was also on/off dating someone else around the same time.... Lissy was up in Manchester and Connor had another girl back home at the time. I can’t imagine this was the only girl he was cheating on her with at the time.
he is known for having several girls at a time. I did notice that lissy would constantly follow and unfollow him to keep suspicious at bay, and Connor eventually deleted his social media all together (after making a private one). I imagine lissy probably knows what he’s like. Can’t see it lasting.
3. No idea. Thought this myself as I follow both of them and I’ve not seen either post with each other, or comment on each other’s pics. Wonder what happened here?

lissy is very stuck up and has absolutely zero reason to be. She has few friends these days, mainly caused by her relationship with Connor and the fact that she’s bone dry to have a conversation with.
omg how do you know all this about connor? how long was he cheating for??