Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
OK now there's a thread, I have questions:
1. Does she still live in Manchester?
2. Is she still engaged? If so, does anyone know who her fiancé is?
3. She was best friends with Molly Mae at one point and I recall MM wearing a necklace Lissy had given to her on Love Island. Are they no longer friends now?
1. No. She moved to live with Connor. I think Cheltenham? But not 100% - she may live nearby and just venture there to take her pics.
2. Her fiancé is a failed footballer called Connor Thomas. Like all footballers he is a player and has slept with a ALOT of girls. Before lissy he had never had a serious relationship. Their engagement was a complete surprise and shock to most people because they’d not been together for a while when it was announced. Connor was also on/off dating someone else around the same time.... Lissy was up in Manchester and Connor had another girl back home at the time. I can’t imagine this was the only girl he was cheating on her with at the time.
he is known for having several girls at a time. I did notice that lissy would constantly follow and unfollow him to keep suspicious at bay, and Connor eventually deleted his social media all together (after making a private one). I imagine lissy probably knows what he’s like. Can’t see it lasting.
3. No idea. Thought this myself as I follow both of them and I’ve not seen either post with each other, or comment on each other’s pics. Wonder what happened here?

lissy is very stuck up and has absolutely zero reason to be. She has few friends these days, mainly caused by her relationship with Connor and the fact that she’s bone dry to have a conversation with.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to follow her back in 2017/18. I stopped because her outfits got increasingly tackier. She always looks so cheap to me! She epitomizes the fast fashion/overconsumption culture imo. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 5

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Style is terrible sorry. She’s boring
This monstrosity of an outfit ??? Like what is actually going on

I don’t see the appeal of her, or how she’s got so many followers
I feel like there was a period of time in like 2018/2019 where her outfits were alright, that’s when I first followed, then she made more money and starting wearing designer and just weird weird outfits

Reactions: 5

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
Oh so she’s bought that big house on her own! She must be lonely as she used to have friends in Manchester, doesn’t seem like she hangs out with anyone but I guess she is generally quite private

Also note how she mentioned Manchester was the best place she’s ever lived. Sounds like she’s moved down south to buy a place with her fiance and somethings happened so they aren’t together any more :/ hope she is okay

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

SpritneyBeers

I've always been curious about what those eyebrows must look like IRL, not to mention the ridiculous fake freckles! Was also puzzled by her having jawline filler when she already has a really sharp/defined jawline

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
Money went to her head she tries to look high fashion but can’t execute it right, I like how she mixes high street but she only does that for ads and relate ability. It’s crazy how much money she earns from a few photos. also hate her makeup ! The freckles and brows yikes but she’s naturally very pretty so should cut back a bit

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Anyone follow her on IG? Her outfits are soooo try hard, it’s obvious she only wears them for pics then takes them straight off.

also just found her YouTube channel and mygod she’s as dry as wallpaper. These IG girls really need to stick to taking pictures, absolutely 0 personality for YouTube

libbyox

I just can’t believe lissy roddy still continues to promote those awful fast fashion brands even despite such strong claims and evidence against their ethics!!! So selfish and ignorant :( turning a blind eye because it’s easier is so weak.

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
1. No. She moved to live with Connor. I think Cheltenham? But not 100% - she may live nearby and just venture there to take her pics.
2. Her fiancé is a failed footballer called Connor Thomas. Like all footballers he is a player and has slept with a ALOT of girls. Before lissy he had never had a serious relationship. Their engagement was a complete surprise and shock to most people because they’d not been together for a while when it was announced. Connor was also on/off dating someone else around the same time.... Lissy was up in Manchester and Connor had another girl back home at the time. I can’t imagine this was the only girl he was cheating on her with at the time.
he is known for having several girls at a time. I did notice that lissy would constantly follow and unfollow him to keep suspicious at bay, and Connor eventually deleted his social media all together (after making a private one). I imagine lissy probably knows what he’s like. Can’t see it lasting.
3. No idea. Thought this myself as I follow both of them and I’ve not seen either post with each other, or comment on each other’s pics. Wonder what happened here?

lissy is very stuck up and has absolutely zero reason to be. She has few friends these days, mainly caused by her relationship with Connor and the fact that she’s bone dry to have a conversation with.
Yassss thanks @KatyRogs gal in the know!!! As if she’s just silently dipped from Manchester as well and interesting about the boyfriend - no wonder she wanted to keep it super private as he sounds like he’s got a reputation. Hope someone can shed light on MM and fill in the missing piece of the puzzle x

Reactions: 3

ChatNoir

It appears that I've been following her on instagram for years but never really seeing her content (probably due to the algorithm) so I just recently "discovered" her. Took a look at her youtube channel and wow, she has to have one of the most evident veneers I've ever seen. I couldn't look at anything else on her apartment tour, at least get the bottom teeth done too so that the contrast isn't as evident.

Watching that video I got weird vibes from her. Like, why rent such a big and spacious house if you aren't going to make it your own AT ALL and live in it while it looks like the dentist's reception room? Wouldn't expect her to redecorate and spend thousands on new furniture, but IDK, she kept mentioning that she didn't care how it looked and whatever, which is just surprising considering how big her apartment is and the many possibilities it has (+ I imagine the rent is expensive for a place like that...)

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
OK now there's a thread, I have questions:
1. Does she still live in Manchester?
2. Is she still engaged? If so, does anyone know who her fiancé is?
3. She was best friends with Molly Mae at one point and I recall MM wearing a necklace Lissy had given to her on Love Island. Are they no longer friends now?