Lissy Roddy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, Megan McKenna’s with Oli Burke?? 🧐
Anyone got the tea and his & Lissy’s break-up?
him & Lissy were on and off for a while. He was awful to her I heard, I think he cheated and then she was living with Alisha le may for a while, before she moved into her own place but then got back with him! They went on holiday and then came back and broke up again. He splashes the cash but it’s all for show. Private jets and fancy clothes

Reactions: 1
him & Lissy were on and off for a while. He was awful to her I heard, I think he cheated and then she was living with Alisha le may for a while, before she moved into her own place but then got back with him! They went on holiday and then came back and broke up again. He splashes the cash but it’s all for show. Private jets and fancy clothes
OMG thank youuuu!
He does seem awful 🧐
Is she living in London do you know?

OMG thank youuuu!
He does seem awful 🧐
Is she living in London do you know?
yeah she is! She got her own place, lost a lot of weight and seems to be doing a lot of high end stuff. I know she went to Paris with her friend and bought a jet for them to travel in and was around 10k

yeah she is! She got her own place, lost a lot of weight and seems to be doing a lot of high end stuff. I know she went to Paris with her friend and bought a jet for them to travel in and was around 10k
with weight loss && lip filler she looks just like everyone else now shes proper eager to fit in with all the london fitness lot cos she dont have a personality of her own && cant keep a boyfriend

Hanging out with Midget Rez :oops:
Cringe!
3F2473AC-E320-417D-BC3A-210418F34DC0.jpeg

And this is one of the worst pics of her I’ve ever seen
She looks so aged with those deep marionette lines and what’s with the shiny face?
35057363-E253-4AE9-A890-E7C68FDDF3B1.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I think the lines are a result of dodgy plastic surgery and that awwwwwful pout she always does that she’s been doing since forever. She looks a solid early to mid 40s
The lines are definitely because of the lip filler overstretching her lips and her skin having little to no room left to stretch for them and now she’s saggy. Bless her heart.

I met her once and I found her really rude, very standoffish and miserable!