Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa Lust 9; Mammy says I can't hold my piss, so I bottle it and now I'm rich.
Now.. thats not what she said... u will be up the steps of the high court soon 🤣 mammy said ‘ I can’t hold my you know what’... Me nerves... poor auld Christy must have to do a decade of the rosary before and after the ‘durty deed’ 🤣

Omg that Red ,first thing that sprang to mind was Bozo the clown 🤡lipstick 💄 placting like an 18 year old then mentions all giggly that she will put it on happy face or something like that. Old women cannot carry off red like that especially with a thin upper lip, I know I cant , even my 30 year old daughter said the other day ‘mum I think red and deeper colour lipsticks are a wee bit too harsh for me now , I agreed . There may be exceptions out there but self adoring LLL is not one . Feel sorry for her though she really thinks it suits her .
Scarey sh#t right there 🙈😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Selling Ali stuff,lookin rough,has Chris enough? Beethoven says Wuff

Perfume is piss,glued to Chris,grab this discount in case you miss!!!

"Buttons are bustin,to be size 10 she's lustin"

"Flogs crap a lot,clinging to her Scot,perfume unblocks snot"

These are new thread titles ideas🙈,obviously this isn't how to do it,need to research!!

Reactions: 10
Selling Ali stuff,lookin rough,has Chris enough? Beethoven says Wuff

Perfume is piss,glued to Chris,grab this discount in case you miss!!!

"Buttons are bustin,to be size 10 she's lustin"

"Flogs crap a lot,clinging to her Scot,perfume unblocks snot"

These are new thread titles ideas🙈,obviously this isn't how to do it,need to research!!
The second one !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.