Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even smell my own perfume never mind anyone around me with my mask on.
That’s apparently the correct way to wear perfume. You aren’t meant to smell your own or so I’ve been told. You’ve too much on if you do which could explain the empty bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The quicker the bottles empty all the better for Lisa there will be plenty of repeat orders the money be rolling in 😉

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the price of the duvets I bought the exact duvet in lidl about a year ago both clip together but only need for one as they are so cozy - €30 for a double versus €90 for a single which Lisa is pushing - of course you then have the messages I bought it thanks and then the next message sold out - do any of these people price check or do price comparisons?

Oh my god the price of the duvets I bought the exact duvet in lidl about a year ago both clip together but only need for one as they are so cozy - €30 for a double versus €90 for a single which Lisa is pushing - of course you then have the messages I bought it thanks and then the next message sold out - do any of these people price check or do price comparisons?

I’d say she’s sitting there going “Oh look... 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑” at her herd of idiots who are afraid to miss out on something she advertises.
and sure the credit card debt they accumulate doesn’t matter as long as they are able to say they have the same stuff as her. I wouldn’t feel quite so bad if it was lower priced stuff she was flogging, but none of it is cheap or a bargain

I don’t follow her any more, I find her voice goes through my head. But I heard a lot of my colleagues today say that she was the only person they follow who didn’t reference the tragedy of the mother and baby homes.
They were shocked as it’s all the news, journalists, other bloggers were talking about. I checked and they were right , every other person I follow mentioned it, even vogue Williams in the UK.
So sad - but I guess dead babies don’t fill her pockets and don’t tell her how brilliant she is 😢

Reactions: 15
I don’t follow her any more, I find her voice goes through my head. But I heard a lot of my colleagues today say that she was the only person they follow who didn’t reference the tragedy of the mother and baby homes.
They were shocked as it’s all the news, journalists, other bloggers were talking about. I checked and they were right , every other person I follow mentioned it, even vogue Williams in the UK.
So sad - but I guess dead babies don’t fill her pockets and don’t tell her how brilliant she is 😢
Cue the next story. I absolutely detest her. No empathy for anyone or anything. Dose. Plus she won't upset Mammy by mentioning the Catholic Church and their duck ups. Hell no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
LLL thinks the world revolves around her, unless its going to make her big bucks she ain't interested.

Reactions: 8
Unless it’s #sponcon it ain’t getting a mention. She’s so vapid. That f**king duvet has more substance than she does🙈

Reactions: 4
She is some rip, all the comments that come in fawning over her dresses, her perfume, her duvets she blocks out the persons profile picture. The one comment that comes in questioning her need to be at work she leaves the girls face visible. That is nasty, that girl had a right to ask the question, it’s is a valid question as most of my friends working in that industry are working from home as are a lot of my colleagues in a related industry.

Reactions: 15
She is some rip, all the comments that come in fawning over her dresses, her perfume, her duvets she blocks out the persons profile picture. The one comment that comes in questioning her need to be at work she leaves the girls face visible. That is nasty, that girl had a right to ask the question, it’s is a valid question as most of my friends working in that industry are working from home as are a lot of my colleagues in a related industry.

What a nasty b@tch LLL is! Entitled to ask!

LLL is just down right nasty!!! She could easily work from home and sure doesn't she only do a half day anyway.

LLL is just down right nasty!!! She could easily work from home and sure doesn't she only do a half day anyway.

Oops my comment has appeared 3 times, am so not techy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just doesnt like to be accountable, she will justify anything.

Still no mention of the mother and babies issue...or Vicky Phelan for that matter.

Me, myself and I, the only words LLL knows

Reactions: 11
No shock that this Narcissistic b*tch did this to the lady who asked a civil question. The reason she scribbles out faces is because they are coming from her many fake accounts. Self praise is no recommendation Lisa.

Reactions: 13
The vast majority of insurance companies are working from home can't see why she has to be different.

Reactions: 9
Financial services are essential. Some of my colleagues are in some of us are home and we rotate. There are certainly some things easier to do in the office. The idea of any sector being encouraged to work from home us to minimise footfall and the movement of people. So I work from home means I don’t go to shop for a coffee or garage for petrol or coffee shop for sandwich. It’s not that my job is more or less important or essential. She’s a sanctimonious cow with her response. So unfair too to show the face. Private messages are private. Unless you can afford high court liars of course then you’ve access to all. In my opinion of course.

Reactions: 9
She has taken down the post about having to go to the office as providing an essential service. I do get that it’s an essential service but also one that could easily be done from home. Thank god for screen shots!
Also, could Human and Kind have picked a worse code for her discount.

Reactions: 6
She has taken down the post about having to go to the office as providing an essential service. I do get that it’s an essential service but also one that could easily be done from home. Thank god for screen shots!
Also, could Human and Kind have picked a worse code for her discount.
She must have read the @Oh June post 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.