Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out barbecuing in the cold & dark!!!!! What is that all about, does she not like the smell of cooking in her kitchen????

Reactions: 1
Yes and Lisa did a big thing about not being a medical expert before her demonstration of products (ad). Why do it if you freely admit you haven’t a clue what you are talking about? 🤷‍♀️
Remember a while back when a lady asked for some stuff for a charity from her and that one , they used some excuse about not been able to donate . Can’t remember the whole story but I am sure there was something 🤔

Remember a while back when a lady asked for some stuff for a charity from her and that one , they used some excuse about not been able to donate . Can’t remember the whole story but I am sure there was something 🤔
Yes they were blaming covid it was to donate PPE I think.

Reactions: 2
Amazing how she wore the cream jacket for an entire week promoting it and soon as it has sold out she is not wearing it now. It's still as cold out as it was for the last week obviously it's not really a walking jacket as she was overheating in it. We will prob never see it on her again.
We never see the Canada Goose coat 🤔🤔

Yes they were blaming covid it was to donate PPE I think.
Shes not supposed to be sending stuff back I thought in light of this pandemic, how many hands have pawed all that stuff ? 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
“Thank you to everyone that has purchased “ I know my English teacher would not be impressed if I wrote that sentence🙈😂 can anyone explain why she is constantly wearing a baseball cap?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Baffling how anyone could use up a full bottle of perfume in a month??? Especially when this one supposedly lasts for days on you 🤥🤥🤥🤥 someone's telling porkies.

Reactions: 13
“Thank you to everyone that has purchased “ I know my English teacher would not be impressed if I wrote that sentence🙈😂 can anyone explain why she is constantly wearing a baseball cap?
No idea about the hat because she’s a bit long in the tooth for it. The beanie hat she also wears is horrendous looking on her, no one asked about it so I’d say it’s ditched lol

No idea about the hat because she’s a bit long in the tooth for it. The beanie hat she also wears is horrendous looking on her, no one asked about it so I’d say it’s ditched lol
I think shes taken to wearin the hat to hide her forehead cos shes def had botox or something in it...those lines above her nose between her eyes have more or less dissapeared

Baffling how anyone could use up a full bottle of perfume in a month??? Especially when this one supposedly lasts for days on you 🤥🤥🤥🤥 someone's telling porkies.
Each to their own but using up a whole bottle of perfume in one month is so wasteful 🤔

Reactions: 5
Must be real cheap pee if it’s gone in a month , look how long Chanel, Tim Ford and all the other high end last . A bottle a month not even cheaper brands disappear that quick. Did she not give a tutorial on how to apply her perfume ?

Did this woman have Covid and lost her sense of smell as a result or something? Woman must be wilting plants and knocking horses wherever she goes🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TF for that, AFAIK they support trapping animals for fur, personally makes me want to 🤮.

Was she promoting them? I don’t really follow her, just read Tattle for goss and calling out of sharp practice.
And her Ugg slippers and Boots , does she really care , they are free and they are designer, animals don’t count to most IG huns

🙄🙄🙄 The messages about the perfume still rolling in. The IVF one just made me groan😳😳. I don't know what's more disturbing.... 1. They are from real people (followers) or 2. That they're all fake accounts. Just my thoughts now, not an accusation of any wrongdoing your honour😉

Reactions: 8
I believe a lot are fake accounts! Seems like lots of people not wearing masks etc if they all can smell her perfume and too many people out and about!!

Reactions: 10
I can't even smell my own perfume never mind anyone around me with my mask on.

Reactions: 9
Homeschooling .. my ass trying to make out she has a young following , most are grannie or great gran age . 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Homeschooling .. my ass trying to make out she has a young following , most are grannie or great gran age . 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Im sure the shop has customers too that shop online and don't follow LLL. Does she really think its just her followers (if any) that are buying there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.