Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they all want to be Lisa I don't understand at all. Perfectly nice jackets on Dunnes website for under 50 euro that you don't have to wait till Feb to receive. Surely people can search the web for a pair of runners I'm beginning to think all her followers are farmers wives in their 60s who have no clue how to use the internet. Sorry to offend anyone who is a farmers wife or in their 60s but I mean the ICA brigade types.
She’s deffo a bit country. Appeals to that cohort for sure. I do think that a lot of her followers are older and maybe don’t realise how IG/influencers work. She still has a big following on FB too which would imply a slightly older crowd. Some people are just obsessed with her, and some seem to think she’s genuine. God help us. It’s been a long time since she has been genuine about anything, except her love of money😂

Reactions: 4
She’s deffo a bit country. Appeals to that cohort for sure. I do think that a lot of her followers are older and maybe don’t realise how IG/influencers work. She still has a big following on FB too which would imply a slightly older crowd. Some people are just obsessed with her, and some seem to think she’s genuine. God help us. It’s been a long time since she has been genuine about anything, except her love of money😂
I agree and feel sorry for them all feeling they have to buy everything she advertises they must be all broke at this stage waiting for their Prada sunnies 😎

Reactions: 1
Can you link your snood please 🤦‍♀️ they have the everywhere now, Dunnes, Lidl, Aldi etc. I'm buying and wearing the years on my walks. They'd but tit if she advertised it. Fools.

Reactions: 3
She
Can you link your snood please 🤦‍♀️ they have the everywhere now, Dunnes, Lidl, Aldi etc. I'm buying and wearing the years on my walks. They'd but tit if she advertised it. Fools.
Agree been around years, I used to run a boutique up to 2 years ago, I was selling them over five years ago , much nicer than her freebies and cheaper . A fool and his money is soon parted .

What in the name is all thats almighty have I just witnessed. A woman touching 50 and the carry on with that meat !! Was she not a single mother ? Single mothers cook for their children! Would she have not seen/touched/cooked meat before??
Pa🤬thetic !!! Such a clown way to act. It’s all an act to appear younger and girl like sorry but the face tells a much different story! And laughing at yourself . Whtf is wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Mammy did all the cooking and they had their dinners there, Mammy was prob babysitting and doing schools runs while Lisa was working for Daddy. Or else she thinks it appeals to her followers to act thick.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Mammy did all the cooking and they had their dinners there, Mammy was prob babysitting and doing schools runs while Lisa was working for Daddy. Or else she thinks it appeals to her followers to act thick.
Still though a grown ass country woman 49 not been able to cook a bit of meat. It’s all an act , acting like a giddy teen. Oh yeah I expect she was well pampered by the ma and da but even so you would do a little bit yourself .

Reactions: 7
What in the name is all thats almighty have I just witnessed. A woman touching 50 and the carry on with that meat !! Was she not a single mother ? Single mothers cook for their children! Would she have not seen/touched/cooked meat before??
Pa🤬thetic !!! Such a clown way to act. It’s all an act to appear younger and girl like sorry but the face tells a much different story! And laughing at yourself . Whtf is wrong with her
Mother of god that’s disturbing , what the fk is that about, I’ve never known falseness as bad. She’s absolutely pathetic and 💯 fake. God he really must be some halfwit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
its her way of begging for the gifted meal deals again. Just wait they will make an appearance all too soon.

Reactions: 6
Those bloody snoods look like the bibs you would put on babies. Ridiculous on her!
It appears that she may pretend to like things so she can endorse them!😱🤯 That is of course my humble opinion. She may just like a ridiculous amount of items of clothing and tat I mean random objects. Not sure how she fits them all in her standard size home.

Amazing how she wore the cream jacket for an entire week promoting it and soon as it has sold out she is not wearing it now. It's still as cold out as it was for the last week obviously it's not really a walking jacket as she was overheating in it. We will prob never see it on her again.

Reactions: 7
Amazing how she wore the cream jacket for an entire week promoting it and soon as it has sold out she is not wearing it now. It's still as cold out as it was for the last week obviously it's not really a walking jacket as she was overheating in it. We will prob never see it on her again.
Job done so she’s back in her designer one this week!! She’s such a flake.

Reactions: 8
The pharmacy sends the product to her she is handling it with no gloves it is then sent back and sold to someone else so much for covid precautions

Reactions: 6
The pharmacy sends the product to her she is handling it with no gloves it is then sent back and sold to someone else so much for covid precautions
Same for the shocking granny dresses she promotes, she’s absolutely full of her own importance, waiting on couriers coming for boxes of her rejects! Wonder should she box him up & ship him off 🤣 #gifted

• Haha
It would make more sense for Oonagh to show the vitamins herself she might be more informative. Save her having to have any brand ambassadors. Pass the discount on to the customer herself. I wouldn't buy vitamins because of Lisa. I would buy them if I felt I needed to take them 🙅. Every second hun on insta seems to be taking (sorry advertising) revive.

I was thinking the same , her been a Pharmacist herself . Would not go near that place

I was thinking the same , her been a Pharmacist herself . Would not go near that place
Yes and Lisa did a big thing about not being a medical expert before her demonstration of products (ad). Why do it if you freely admit you haven’t a clue what you are talking about? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.