Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have easily given that company a shout out about the cakes and then passed them on to the man who distributes food around the Midlands for the needy. The families would have been so grateful and he'd have given her a good plug on his fb page. It sits very uneasy with me that she does nothing that does not benefit herself. Drove through Tullamore today and the shop directly opp her office (as highlighted on her on page, #notgivinganyprivateinformationaway) has the most beautiful winter white coat. Would not cost her anything to give them a shout out and she would if she was genuinely interested in fashion as opposed to making money

Reactions: 11
I’d say she expected to be on all teary eyed and breathless saying she never could hve expected such a high figure, which of course she did expect.
Does anyone remember at the start of lockdown she said she wasn’t going to be selling, it was in bad taste to sell while a pandemic was going on and people losing jobs. The halo only lasted until she realised that this wasn’t gonna be for the 2 weeks the schools initially were closed for...
Has anyone a screen grab of that promise? If anything, she’s been on selling steroids, selling ten times as much as normal.
The saint act doesn’t wash with us. Maybe the balance of her followers felt the same and that’s why less than 2 percent donated.

Reactions: 9
I think people are donating locally as much as they can at least that’s what I’m seeing.

Reactions: 2
She claims to have 400k🙈🙈 Def not the runaway success she intended!!
Probably has that many followers across all her platforms (FB, Insta, newsletters) but how many of them are unique? Many will be duplicates. Also? How many actually engage regularly?
I remember a few days ago someone thanked these threads and said they had made her see the light of day re: LLL. I would love to know at what point people finally start seeing through her?!

Reactions: 5
What alarms me is the pure panic buying she is doing to her followers it's really just not on! I often wonder is there a vulnerable person out there that can't afford to buy but keep pressing that button.

In my opinion she always gets upset this time of year because her partner is normally scheduled to return home for Christmas she comes on crying except last year when they were off to NYC.

Reactions: 5
Probably has that many followers across all her platforms (FB, Insta, newsletters) but how many of them are unique? Many will be duplicates. Also? How many actually engage regularly?
I remember a few days ago someone thanked these threads and said they had made her see the light of day re: LLL. I would love to know at what point people finally start seeing through her?!
For me, I followed her from early on. Remember the original photo of her in the silver outfit at the Galway races, she wasn’t in the best dressed lady comp, just a regular attendee, but her outfit was very striking. She set up her page shortly after that and I followed her from then. I liked what she showed and actually thought she was ok. But as she became more commercial, I wasn’t as keen on what she showed and felt that that it was more like advertising. By 2019, I watched her less and less as I felt that she was just one big advert and had lost her way. There were also a few things that she did/said that didn’t sit well with me, and several WTF moments(like her insta story in post op recovery🤯) Not to mention the begging for free stuff/upgrades. By March 2020, I found everything about her just one big eye roll. There were so many links between her and the people/products that she was promoting, she was getting SO much for free, and it felt like she was taking people for complete fools! And then, when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, the steroid selling started🤯🤯🤯

I was so happy when I found the Tattle thread as I realised that so many of us felt the same way about her. Nobody needs a new outfit everyday, or 4577 sweatshop midi dresses in their wardrobe. Her content has been utterly tone deaf these past few months and I’m honestly relieved to see that her perfume didn’t fly out the door, or that her publicity/charity campaign didn’t raise her profile/money in the way that she had hoped. Not because I want her to fail, because it actually gives me hope that more people have had the sense to see through her, and see her for what she really is. A money driven narcissist who is completely self absorbed.........in my opinion, of course😇

Reactions: 34
For me, I followed her from early on. Remember the original photo of her in the silver outfit at the Galway races, she wasn’t in the best dressed lady comp, just a regular attendee, but her outfit was very striking. She set up her page shortly after that and I followed her from then. I liked what she showed and actually thought she was ok. But as she became more commercial, I wasn’t as keen on what she showed and felt that that it was more like advertising. By 2019, I watched her less and less as I felt that she was just one big advert and had lost her way. There were also a few things that she did/said that didn’t sit well with me, and several WTF moments(like her insta story in post op recovery🤯) Not to mention the begging for free stuff/upgrades. By March 2020, I found everything about her just one big eye roll. There were so many links between her and the people/products that she was promoting, she was getting SO much for free, and it felt like she was taking people for complete fools! And then, when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, the steroid selling started🤯🤯🤯

I was so happy when I found the Tattle thread as I realised that so many of us felt the same way about her. Nobody needs a new outfit everyday, or 4577 sweatshop midi dresses in their wardrobe. Her content has been utterly tone deaf these past few months and I’m honestly relieved to see that her perfume didn’t fly out the door, or that her publicity/charity campaign didn’t raise her profile/money in the way that she had hoped. Not because I want her to fail, because it actually gives me hope that more people have had the sense to see through her, and see her for what she really is. A money driven narcissist who is completely self absorbed.........in my opinion, of course😇
I echo everything you say 👏👏👏👏 and like you, its my opinion and we are all allowed to have an opinion.

Reactions: 8
I echo everything you say 👏👏👏👏 and like you, its my opinion and we are all allowed to have an opinion.
Me too followed her from when she stood in Dunnes dressing rooms styling scarves with tops ! Far from there she has come .... it’s amazing how ruthless she is an the affect money has not just on people’s life but also their personality... only my humble opinion of course !

Reactions: 12
I also followed her from the Galway races silver skirt days. Enjoyed her outfits, esp the S Fay and MMC designs. She felt quite original back then but it started to feel stale for me last year and I was skimming past stories pre lockdown. Lockdown finished me and I unfollowed her months ago. Don't miss the content at all. I remember seeing the very first thread here and there was maybe a dozen comments spread over about a year, how things have changed! I made some purchases based on her showing them in the pre brand ambassador #ad etc days and loved them (and still do) but her content isn't for me anymore and that's fine, this year has changed so much for so many.

Reactions: 4
Just devine
And balling, I take it she means bawling as in crying ??

On another note, her stories there now, she cant emphasise enough that the red coat is a size 12, keeps saying she should be in the size 10, its too big for her....whats that about ??

Reactions: 4
I should be in a size 10, I am normally a 10, I’m a size 10.....10, 10,10 we get it Lisa.

And balling, I take it she means bawling as in crying ??

On another note, her stories there now, she cant emphasise enough that the red coat is a size 12, keeps saying she should be in the size 10, its too big for her....whats that about ??
Heads are going to roll in Donegal tomorrow, the cheek of them to send Lisa a size 12!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.