Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes to think she's in touch with her feelings I have to disagree I don't think theres a bigger self entitled snob out there. She was born with a silver spoon well and truly stuck back her gob sure daddy's business is all hers he's just caretaking for this obnoxious piece of work. If this privileged piece of work had a hard year then we're all goosed.

Reactions: 9
What I the name of god is she whinging about ? A hard year for her!! She needs to look around her and cop herself on. Is everyone living in the luxury she has , are people not catching and dying of Covid , people stuck in their homes shielding , frontline workers run off their feet. People have lost jobs/incomes/people they love. Yeah we all get bad days, but Jesus mercy do we post ourselves on Social Media crying. Cop on woman almost 50 still got your parents , work when you please as daddy is the boss. Living in luxury , designer everything . Says she is in touch with her feelings , maybe show a bit of feelings for others . Been a hard year !! you went to HC to get names of alleged trolls/stalkers , then you mocked by saying they must not be right up there (pointing to your head) Yeah a real hard year indeed. Are these deluded followers really going to fall for this ? What I see when I look at this video is a very spoilt woman seeking attention !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The names are so NOT PC. The fact that they are so distinctively and stereotypically engendered is so NOT PC. The style and branding is lazy and old fashioned. Her promotion of it is gendered and abysmal. Everything about the product just screams self entitled, out of touch oul wan to be honest(and she isn’t even old!!) She clearly lives in her own little bubble. She should stay in it tbh🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘Covid scuppered her bring and buy sales, her cat piss perfume is an epic fail’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread needed...

Names? Lisa’s and her bottle of P***
Isn't it strange though the the thread name stated Black and White ,then after the HC she mentioned everything is either Black or White with her. Then out pops this cheap looking dupes Calle Black and White!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ! I just watched those last few stories.... get a bleedin grip Lisa ! Like a petulant attention seeking 3 year old !

Reactions: 6
Christ! I just watched those last few stories.... get a bleedin grip Lisa ! Like a petulant attention seeking 3 year old !
Behind it all you just KNOW she is disgusted that it’s all not sold out already and is 💩💩💩 herself that she’s gonna be left with a load of stock🤣🤣

New thread here:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.