Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showed my teenage daughter the sweater ,she looked at me as though I had grown horns! & said she wouldn’t even wear it around the house…so there you go Miss McGowan the teenagers will not be going mad for your rotten sweater, just another of your mind tricks for your sheep so they will buy one for themselves & their teenage daughters, silly, gullible women & you just prey on them knowing they would buy a plastic bag of you. Thanking them for their support etc etc its just all brainwashing & mind games, thats Miss McGowans talent, its certainly not fashion anyway!!!
Exactly this, absolutely no way in hell would any teenager wear her sweatshirts. She said Linda's girl's are going mad for them. What age are her girls? I've three teenage daughters and there is not a hope in hell any of them or their friends would wear them. She's completely dillusional if she thinks she's influencing teenagers 😂

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 10
Exactly this, absolutely no way in hell would any teenager wear her sweatshirts. She said Linda's girl's are going mad for them. What age are her girls? I've three teenage daughters and there is not a hope in hell any of them or their friends would wear them. She's completely dillusional if she thinks she's influencing teenagers 😂
[/QUOTE]
100%, my daughters wouldn't be caught dead in them. Total sales pitch by her.

Where are all her followers getting the money to buy this stuff so close together??

The bubble is going to burst soon for her, nobody can't afford to keep spending money like this.

How many new products is she bringing out this year.

Reactions: 7
The sweatshirt reminds me of something you would buy at a market in Turkey back in the day!
Exactly....just like tge sweatshirts you buy in Lanzarote or Gran Canaria with "Canaries " printed on them....and they cost about 20e and are probably better quality

Reactions: 4
We should set up a drinking game for the new house. All fur coat and no knickers

Herringbone
smoking/cinema/whiskey room all pannelled and dark
velvet edged carpet up the stairs

really everything pippa and so sue me has though I think I will pms if she gets the suit of armour so sue me has.

• Haha
Chris is taking me for coffee wow! Of course he took you for coffee , he won’t have to pay!! They must sit there plotting between them as to which food places to descend upon for freebie food . Pure Vultures , shame on these businesses feeding this greedy pair . As she tags them she will probably earn money from that also . Has that man no dignity ? Sitting in local businesses stuffing his face free, all because he is a kept man. Do they even tip???...
Will all the locals be going in for a feel of the flash dance sweat ? It’s vile

• Haha
She can't just promote product without knocking the brand that is paying her for the #ad :rolleyes: Colours in a picture and in real life will never match 100% Why these fools keep lining her pockets when she refuses to properly show their products is a mystery that will melt your head. She either puts the brand down, talks about other brands while doing the ad, has her dog the focus during the ad or just rambles incoherently

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And now she get a box of free food and gloats about it ,when there are people out there who cannot afford to feed their kids, surely she could pop to a food bank or somewhere near she lives to help people who cannot afford to buy food. No shame at all

Reactions: 6
Feet up before 4pm , lazy spoilt greedy grabby glutton woman. Boils your paddle water listening to it. Bet Crusty can’t wait to get home for the food freebies to cook in HER kitchen . It’s obscene what these greedy people are given, they can afford to purchase ...
I love scones, I love food sure you do , you don’t pay for much of it now do you ?? god dam sheep need to wake up
Would never touch them products after seeing her with them. What’s the betting loads of Huns had these press drops , probably Gorry and Corrigans . Seen both have Revive and bet your bottom dollar they don’t consume it . Corrigan is a walking worm incubator with all the sugary junk he consumes 🤮
Bet she will use the Clarity products as they are expensive. Anyway it’s not as if any of the products or potions make much difference to her now do they !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry for the derailing off here ..But do any of you follow mylife_withfive_... Jesus she's some one for tagging the big account's and if you unfollow her she gives out.

Reactions: 2
Just wondering do the goody bags cost the queen anything? Also does the total cost include vouchers that have to be used with a purchase??

Reactions: 3
Just wondering do the goody bags cost the queen anything? Also does the total cost include vouchers that have to be used with a purchase??
Of course not they are samples gifted by others and there will be no Lisa & Co products in there unless its a 5% off if you spend €2000 on Chinese tat 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Do we think she has to beg Crusty Chris for sex or affection?

There is no love between them two. He looks like he hates her most of the time and she is like a love sick teen whose target is unrequited.

Why anyone would want either of them escapes me. They are welcome to each other.

Reactions: 3
Do we think she has to beg Crusty Chris for sex or affection?

There is no love between them two. He looks like he hates her most of the time and she is like a love sick teen whose target is unrequited.

Why anyone would want either of them escapes me. They are welcome to each other.
I'd say she has it scheduled like the slots on her website - Christmas, Easter, his Birthday and maybe once a holidays she paid for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm very new to tattle but I chuckle daily at the comments!! I chuckled more today when I heard she is looking into a space in Kildare Village to offer those unfortunate gobshites who didn't get tickets to her sold out circus the chance to sample her shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No they're a way for the brands to advertise. If there are vouchers in them she's sure to be including them in the total... and since we've seen her wonderful maths skills, I'm sure the amount is incorrect. She probably counts sample sizes as full size

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.