Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think that sweater is a good look? I'd be mortified to be caught wearing it, actually any of her stuff. It's stink!

Reactions: 10
Teenagers are going mad for that colour 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Paid to show PS and what is your eye drawn to ? The big ugly logo . They deserve to be ripped by her . Not one paid for ad where she won’t try to plug her own cheap tat

Reactions: 5
Oh wow another ugly disgusting sweatshirt to look at on her every single day until it ‘sells out ‘🥱Any teenager I know want Nike, adidas, north face penny’s etc not a sweatshirt from an aul hag off insta they probably don’t even know who you are unless their Mummy’s are a sheep. She really has notions 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the road today, no doubt something that entails freebies ..
That sweatshirt 🤮🤮🤮

---

What happened to the Hike with Roz P ? Her new friend 🤣 .. Surprised with Roz been dedicated animal lover would want to associate with this one who does not give two hoots for the environment , uses .cashmere in her products, buys Canada Goose for her kept fella

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh wow another ugly disgusting sweatshirt to look at on her every single day until it ‘sells out ‘🥱Any teenager I know want Nike, adidas, north face penny’s etc not a sweatshirt from an aul hag off insta they probably don’t even know who you are unless their Mummy’s are a sheep. She really has notions 😬
I peed a little laughing hard at her claiming teenagers are going mad for her sweatshirt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Can't wait for the sheeple to waste their money buying for the teenagers who are going to roll their eyes at it and say you're crazy mom that's hideous. You're so right, teens like what they like and it's definitely not crap from a 50 year old insta hag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The sweatshirt reminds me of something you would buy at a market in Turkey back in the day!

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at Bling Empire New York , one of the drama queens on there funded her lavish style as an influencer .. she was wearing Chanel etc . Goes to show the money involved in that world of freeloaders and beggars ... Makes the Mc Gowan mansion look like a lucky bag one..

Reactions: 2
I peed a little laughing hard at her claiming teenagers are going mad for her sweatshirt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Can't wait for the sheeple to waste their money buying for the teenagers who are going to roll their eyes at it and say you're crazy mom that's hideous. You're so right, teens like what they like and it's definitely not crap from a 50 year old insta hag
Seeing as shes such a big designer and does everything herself its crazy that she cant spell MAGENTA correctly every post shes put up shes misspelled it , and shes meant to be the designer and goes through everything bit by bitand she cant spell her latest shade ..........

Reactions: 6
Launch date for a fecking China import sweatshop , a plain fecking top with a fluorescent Spirograph logo printed on it . €60 and probably cost under €5
Look at the greedy f🤬🤬🤬🤬r getting the sheep in a frenzy again. Jasus when will they wake up, she is like something on a market stall on Moore street market (are they still going ? 🤣)
Leg warmers and headbands arriving soon ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seeing as shes such a big designer and does everything herself its crazy that she cant spell MAGENTA correctly every post shes put up shes misspelled it , and shes meant to be the designer and goes through everything bit by bitand she cant spell her latest shade ..........
But it's such a "divine" colour, I can't believe Miss Perfectionist can't spell it correctly :ROFLMAO:

I swear my dogs know more about fashion than Lisa McGowan

Reactions: 4
Another week of fake made up messages, oh they are fabulous Lisa, the quality is better than anything I ever had before Lisa, you’re amazing………all size 8 gone now oh wait size 12 , 14 gone next ye are on fire thank you sooo much for lining my pockets to buy all my designer brands and build my Mc Mansion house to rattle in on my own xx Lisa liar Mc Gowan 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another week of fake made up messages, oh they are fabulous Lisa, the quality is better than anything I ever had before Lisa, you’re amazing………all size 8 gone now oh wait size 12 , 14 gone next ye are on fire thank you sooo much for lining my pockets to buy all my designer brands and build my Mc Mansion house to rattle in on my own xx Lisa liar Mc Gowan 🥰
Followed quickly by
The team found more stock, limited amounts buy quick.

• Haha
Followed quickly by
The team found more stock, limited amounts buy quick.
I know well 😃forgot to add that but it just shows how predictable the Queen of lying and robbing sheep is that WE non sheep already know the stages of her stories are going to be 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm a lurker on here - interesting reading. She's not doing that fulfilment centre any favours. How do they keep 'finding' stock - where - down the back of the sofas? Why do they keep losing stock in the first place? Don't they have a computer system or a goods in/out process. I certainly wouldn't be using them going on this evidence.

I'm a lurker on here - interesting reading. She's not doing that fulfilment centre any favours. How do they keep 'finding' stock - where - down the back of the sofas? Why do they keep losing stock in the first place? Don't they have a computer system or a goods in/out process. I certainly wouldn't be using them going on this evidence.
They’re probably returns but the queen wouldn’t admit that.

Showed my teenage daughter the sweater ,she looked at me as though I had grown horns! & said she wouldn’t even wear it around the house…so there you go Miss McGowan the teenagers will not be going mad for your rotten sweater, just another of your mind tricks for your sheep so they will buy one for themselves & their teenage daughters, silly, gullible women & you just prey on them knowing they would buy a plastic bag of you. Thanking them for their support etc etc its just all brainwashing & mind games, thats Miss McGowans talent, its certainly not fashion anyway!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.