Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that buys her hat & scarf set for 100euro deserves to be conned imo. Same goes for the sweaters 🤢

Reactions: 12
If she wasnt impressed why didn't she just return it.

I hate artificial grass. It is so environmentally unfriendly. I love my garden and I know maintenance is a pain but the mention of dog po and having to powerwash made me want to vom.

I can't imagine his workplace too impressed with the inside knowledge. I'd find it impossible work with him. Quality of workers is not based on whether they eat at desks or leave a jacket on behind a seat.

Reactions: 9

I hate artificial grass. It is so environmentally unfriendly. I love my garden and I know maintenance is a pain but the mention of dog po and having to powerwash made me want to vom.

I can't imagine his workplace too impressed with the inside knowledge. I'd find it impossible work with him. Quality of workers is not based on whether they eat at desks or leave a jacket on behind a seat.
Did she say they were getting another dog ? Some amount of 💩 then. You would think with huge dogs you would go for more hard surfaces . What’s the betting huge walks and gates like the Gorry one , frees, shrubbery will be chopped down. No 🤬s given for wildlife . Hope she knows there are rules about chopping certain trees etc down.
Pathetic comment , no jackets on chairs or eating at desks .

Meeting with the builders whatever this morning . Auld Crusty not having a look in again . Goes to show it’s not a committed relationship with the house solely hers , he will perch himself there tweet 🐥 tweet . Not surprised he has not put a diamond on it . Wonder if she dragged daddy along ?

Reactions: 2
Her latest Stables freebee was 250 now 50... goes to show the insane markup on their pieces

Reactions: 7
If she could stick her hand up Murphs arse and make him a puppet she would!! “Say hello Murph” but no, only Chris allows her to do that! Pinocchios finest 🤮

Reactions: 5
Or how awful it was to not have been sold in pre christmas treat run.
I'm sure if Lisa bought got it, it's awful and no one else wanted it. Normally items are double the wholesale cost, so if she got it for 50, it should have been 100. But maybe Stables is desperate to make any money back so they've reduced it to under what they paid...

Reactions: 3
She needs to be reported for filming those stories inside the factory!!!! Can we email someone ??? Im fuming over that and he is an idiot for letting her do it!!!! She is getting too big for her boots and he should be hauled up in front of Mgt.

Who the duck does she think she is!!!

Reactions: 11
Correct if I'm wrong but did she not say she hates whisky?? Also correct Mr if I'm wrong but is her favourite drink not a whisky sour 🤣....... oh lisa loves lies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The licking 🤮🤮🤮🤮 it’s vile to watch . Fact you dope woman. Dogs lick their ass and balls constantly , they sniff other dogs asses etc. Going on about how the big BOSS of Tullamore Dew is so neat and tidy and rules the office yet she sits there letting the bloody did lick her face, hands . Not only that she has that many lotions, creams that she applies then the dog is consuming them... She really is a huge dope
Plugs her own T-shirt in the paid for Born ad. Not washed her hands before handling the jacket 🤮 does she not return them ? The dog was all over the T-shirt then the jacket straight on top.
Oh and by the way 10 for reference that jacket is too tight on you, arm

Arms too short... omg the state of her dancing by herself 🤣 goes to do’s sits there like a shrinking violet unless accompanied by Ponie or the ladies in waiting .
Here we go more sheep who will fall for it,, ah well stupid sad feckers , you deserve all the cheap tat she Ci a you with .
The state of that pink Spirograph logo , looks even worse than all the others

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The fit of the tshirt is perfect, but it doesn't fit well at the tummy? Which is Liarsa? It doesn't fit right because you're dumb. You have it fitted at the top and relaxed at the bottom. Pick a fit dummy.

You don't know what a concept meeting is? Run, don't walk, yourself right out of the fashion industry. It's very clear you've never had a concept meeting for your brand, as your concept is ripping off the people you made money off of.

The bs and stupidity that comes flying out of Lisa McGowans mouth melts your head

All the lights turned on costing the frm money just so she can go around the phone . Her kept man needed to collect papers , two secs in and out. Why did he take the dope with him? no choice I guess probably followed him.
Earlier the Born jacket which is too tight for her , again she had to plug her own China tat (Born is cheap tat also) in the ad she is been paid for . Surprised Joanie allows it , does nothing come across as someone who could be intimidated by the keeper of a man . Can’t Joanie not see she already has much nicer model modelling for her , why pay this one? Mind you not as much promoting Born these days ,🤔🤔
Here you go all the Spam with made up messages , Fluorescent Punk logo 🤣🤣🤣 Flashdance springs to mind all the little auld sheep will need now is some leg warmers . Lord I just had this vision of a trip back home and seeing all these middle aged women running around wearing this sweatshirt , hat/scarf leggings ,leg warmers and platform trainers . 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm sure if Lisa bought got it, it's awful and no one else wanted it. Normally items are double the wholesale cost, so if she got it for 50, it should have been 100. But maybe Stables is desperate to make any money back so they've reduced it to under what they paid...
I looked on their website some bits for E50 but nothing that tempted me as it was a how bad could it be run. Alot of it looked like Shein upgrades. Cheap sequin dresses or faux wrap print born look reduced to something more like what anyone should be paying.

Reactions: 3
That grey jumper.. with a coloured logo 🤮 I think she's trying to put out the oddest stuff just to say she can sell actual tit

• Haha

Be great way to scope the place for a robbery, if one was of the robbing kind 💁😲😂😂😂😂 you wouldn't need a nap, just look at Lisa's IG stories😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else finding her stories are on repeat or is there gremlins in my phone?? Wouldn’t put anything past this one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.