Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rude to post those stories forgetting that girls name who she has worked with for years.

Reactions: 10
That house is going to cost a FORTUNE. Those Crittal doors alone are so expensive. I got a price a couple of years ago for 3 standard enough size doors and they were €18k. She has a whole wall of them … actually 2!! She must be raking it in to go to all that expense at her stage in life. I hope the influencer bubble doesn’t burst or she will be left with her huge content and creation room 😱

Reactions: 8
So rude to post those stories forgetting that girls name who she has worked with for years.
That's typical of her. She is so arrogant and disrespectful. But I don't have an ounce of sympathy for I spy. I emailed them back when she did her now infamous jolly walk after Aishling's death saying I was disappointed they were using her as a paid ambassador

Though they replied, they were still going to use her. So no sympathy here for them. Imagine paying someone and they forget your name and don't bother to delete the story or redo it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
NEED TO SHOUT THIS AND MAYBE SHOULD WAIT FOR NEW THREAD BUT......SHE DOES NOT WORK WITH IRISH DESIGNERS SHE WORKS WITH IRISH OWNED BRANDS THAT HAVE THEIR BASE IN IRELAND BUT THEY DON'T GET THEIR CLOTHES HERE. Did a quick rekki around a local Born shop, every single item, 100% Polyester bar the 30% 70% mix jumper. All made in China and I made in Turkey. BORN state that 'With new products dropping daily, Born brings you the latest trends for less. Alongside popular brand names, Born also offer their two in-house brands, Emily & me and Luna, ensuring you can pick up something different that no other high street store will have. We listen to our customer and deliver on style!' Lies Lies and more Lies

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Can anyone explain exactly what a high end smell is in relation to skincare? And she just wanted to show the "user experience" with Aimee's cloud cream. I've never heard such senseless crap. She loves to hear herself talking.

• Haha
“User Experience” is today’s “Modesty Stitch”. Does she honestly think that 50,000 people want to see her house renovation. Creative accounting with the numbers again, just cos 60,000 people watch her stories doesn’t mean every single one of them voted. So at pains to say she is paying Arlene and Shane, that would sound like she doesn’t pay for anything else because any time she does pay for something she really goes on about it.

Reactions: 10
New thread here. Think I credited the right people with the title of new thread, apologies if not. Don’t shoot me!

Reactions: 3
“User Experience” is today’s “Modesty Stitch”. Does she honestly think that 50,000 people want to see her house renovation. Creative accounting with the numbers again, just cos 60,000 people watch her stories doesn’t mean every single one of them voted. So at pains to say she is paying Arlene and Shane, that would sound like she doesn’t pay for anything else because any time she does pay for something she really goes on about it.
She's not a house account, OK we know that Lisa, your account is a shopping channel.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.