Lisa's Lust List #22 Murph eating her hat, selling her branded tat, ads as always flat to the mat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sunglasses are huge Charlene Flanagan bought them and tried them on in her stories no reshare from Lisa but they took over half her face looked ridiculous on her
Probably because she looks better in the pink bow than the queen!

Reactions: 3
Can we get a thread title out of this - the most liked post, top snippets from it
Well girls here's what struck me about it.
Well girls 2022 was hectic.
Well girls she needed the break.
Well girls she spent it with himself his son her son mammy n daddy 😴😴😴😴
Well girls she wouldn't be brave enough to host Xmas dinner
(let's be honest she could well afford it! And probably get it catered for free if she was 😡
ALSO m&s do everything ready for the oven, even the shittest cook could manage😡 )
WELL GIRLS (she says this a lot).
Well girls she's building a house💁🙄
because daddy closed the office and she has no room to store all deliverie

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Suggestion:
The build of her mansion will take over a year, leaves plenty of time to shift more gear, d'ya know crusty bought her a moncler?

NEVER tried a title, have no problem if it's crap,no offence taken, someone can definitely do better 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 25
I predict lots of walks with the dog in her future. So that she can walk around to her house to update us (bombard us with!!) Where everything will go and what plans are for the garden, honestly cannot see her filling that place with plastic grass😳 but she probably will💁 one of many bad choices to come 🤣🤣🤣
No she won’t but in plastic grass but will have a gardener to do the lawn and shrubs!!

They all look like flies in the hat & glasses, actual annoying buzzing flies. State of them all such a bunch of twats thinking they are super glam. On a side note Queen Lisa thinks the pink hat/scarf wouldn’t go with camel colour is it just me but I think those colours are beautiful together . Does she ever send out any of her products to other inst-huns or is she raking in so much €€ from the sheep that there is no need for her to do it? I would love to know how much €€ she has in her bank account since giving up working with Daddy!!! pure nosey I know !!! but imagine being able 2 earn a good living by literally selling cheap tat to a bunch of gullible fools by just pontificating into your phone all day long!! deffo beats the 530am wake up call here &
then the mad school/work rush!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.