Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The phone pointed in that woman’s face, she looks uneasy .. has she got a girl crush 🤣🤣🤣. God help them all having to suffer her for the next how many hours ..

Reactions: 2
The absolute gall of her this morning. She really thinks she's bleeping royalty. Feigning surprise as to why her hair and makeup people are nervous. It's because you're an absolute cow Fleecya and your reputation as an utter witch to work with preceeds you.
You should have paid Niamh anyway.
Do the decent thing for once in your beggy grabby life.
Good love them, I'm local and it puts me off going anywhere she gets freebies.it's so annoying that the very ones who can afford things get them for free. Wonder does she ever follow up with a nice bunch of flowers or even a coffee.

Reactions: 5
Good love them, I'm local and it puts me off going anywhere she gets freebies.it's so annoying that the very ones who can afford things get them for free. Wonder does she ever follow up with a nice bunch of flowers or even a coffee.
Wouldn't it be lovely of her to pay it forward, like she can well afford it🙄, so for example that young business (the nervous laughing MUA🙄) who gave her a freebie (not many small businesses able to do that!😯) Well fleece could easily leave the amount for the make up application and it could be given to the next person who's in for a treatment 💁same thing with the freebie lunches etc, ok she wouldn't have to do it all the time, but every now and again😏, it would be a clever PR exercise for her and maybe make her seem less cnuty 🤔🤭🤭

Reactions: 7
It’s gas with her spouting about the big hat…. Gone already! How long did she have it on for🤔🤔
“It’s the Galway races… go big or go home” my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very basic for a fashion influencer. There are more stylish women there.

Reactions: 5
Compared to all the style the other Huns are posting she is wearing the most nana outfit there. For all the fuss about the hat it’s nothing special either and the bag is ridiculous with the outfit. There is some amazing style going by the pics online. Go big or go home, she should just go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG go onto the
9ED3479C-E030-41E7-99C0-A9AB78403C85.png
6F7A88C2-2672-499E-A607-BC34BA5EBA96.png
Joan Lynch Offical page. If looks could kill! The face on Linda when passing the canapé to Lisa. Lisa can’t handle her drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.