Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free makeup this morning, does she not feel guilty getting that for free. Even if the beautician wouldn’t charge she should have insisted on paying, not as if she couldn’t afford it. That’s just downright scabby, off now to her free hotel. This debit card she spoke about last weekend won’t see the light of day in Galway.
Or pay it forward maybe?? Could donate to a charity. I saw one UK influencer yesterday saying someone sent her a dress as she’d ruined one she had and they wouldn’t accept any money so she donated to the Bowelbabe Fund. A nice thing to do. Wouldn’t enter this one’s head.

Reactions: 12
It’s not the best hotel anyway. Convenient yes but also full of rugrats most of the time which wouldn’t be for me 🤣
I wouldn't agree with that comment all!!!

Races are slow, Nathan brought a few yesterday but Monday / Tuesday were slow

That giggly beautician needs a good slap, hoovering & nervous the 1st time she met Lisa, FFS what’s wrong with these women?….Lisa even refers 2 herself as the Queen….uggggghhh, off now to the races thinking shes Kate Middleton at Royal Ascot & I hope shes not wearing those awful jingling braclets , cant stand them 🙃

Reactions: 9
She thinks by saying my link is not #af link that she’s doing a good turn for her sheep. No Lisa it’s a paid AD you muppet

Reactions: 5
The absolute gall of her this morning. She really thinks she's bleeping royalty. Feigning surprise as to why her hair and makeup people are nervous. It's because you're an absolute cow Fleecya and your reputation as an utter witch to work with preceeds you.
You should have paid Niamh anyway.
Do the decent thing for once in your beggy grabby life.
I do hope she gave those girls a decent tip!

Reactions: 2
47EDD990-3A9F-417D-8F2E-7A2E46F000A6.png
AE797D40-B9EC-4FB0-898F-0E9BDBBB8437.png

Free makeup this morning, does she not feel guilty getting that for free. Even if the beautician wouldn’t charge she should have insisted on paying, not as if she couldn’t afford it. That’s just downright scabby, off now to her free hotel. This debit card she spoke about last weekend won’t see the light of day in Galway.
Wait for all the free tit in the room 🙄

Possibly Free hair, makeup and breakfast this morning and not declared. Hope she’s shadow banned-all the reporting is finally paying off 🤗 hack of her with the faces 🤢
🤮🤮🤮 state ... Misery guts driving , doubt his debit card will see the light of day either. Free hotel, bet room full of freebies for the greedy gutsy pair... Desperate hotel , wonder how many Huns they are giving freebies to? Then unsuspecting paying customers footing the bill for them... I hope all these hotels, businesses that give our freebies to the likes of these pair of greedy 🤬🤬🤬🤬s struggle...

Hair and makeup not up to much.. hair still same boring style she always goes for ...

It may not have been an AF link but I’d love to know how much she got paid for the ad in her sweaty gym clothes.
And it shows her BS about how she pushed for a bigger freebie for her followers if others are promoting it. She’s full of crap 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Possibly Free hair, makeup and breakfast this morning and not declared. Hope she’s shadow banned-all the reporting is finally paying off 🤗 hack of her with the faces 🤢
What do you click on to report not tagged gifted?

mentioned that the Connaught Hotel "reached out " that's a gift Lisa, needs to be tagged as such. She won't have spend any money for trip to Galway
Grabby Sabby was in that hotel on Saturday night, all plans to eat out and then sudden change of plan she ate at the hotel= freebie! The fella that is some sort of a manager at that hotel is connected to Alan Clarke an instahun from Mayo. Fleeceya won't rate the Connacht it won't be 5*

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion: Pays for nothing, thinks she's Queen, thinks her sunnies are designer, the deluded leather faced Has Been.

Reactions: 9
Not read it yet , are they starting to take notice of these Huns who mislead???

Off with the head of the hat maker if it’s not right.. she was all excited earlier showing glad of the dress, now all of a sudden not a peep.. Joanie Ponie showed her outfit off, jasus who does her hair!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The style is fab, Lisa will play it safe as usual. Wonder why we have no pictures yet.

Anyone who goes to these year in year out and the clothes designers have shown their dresses already.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.