Lisa’s Lust List # 16 Mirror mirror on the floor you are the witch of Tullamore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has never heard of ‘less is more’. Between the blingy Xmas dress, the diamond cross and rings and the sleeve of chlobo she probably needed sunglasses!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has never heard of ‘less is more’. Between the blingy Xmas dress, the diamond cross and rings and the sleeve of chlobo she probably needed sunglasses!!🤣
Style wouldn't be Fleeceyas strongest point in fairness like and she is a clothes hanger for these brands.

Fake it til you make suits her perfectly.

Reactions: 5
How long will it take her to put up photographic evidence of her at the launch? After reading here of course 😂 hi QVC 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a photo of her with Mandy and Linda on Mandy’s page she looks awful 😀and then Mandy has changed into the horrible sweatshirt 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s a photo of her with Mandy and Linda on Mandy’s page she looks awful 😀and then Mandy has changed into the horrible sweatshirt 🤮
Agree she looks awful. Everybody with a hat or crown looked stunning. Did she not get the memo? Midi dresses OUT suits IN. There is not one bit of style with her, just notions. She’s away with the fairies.

Reactions: 9
Herself and Linda were decidedly underdressed compared to everyone else. Bet she's fuming not to be asked to judge. Mandy, head judge and Jennifer Wrynn etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree she looks awful. Everybody with a hat or crown looked stunning. Did she not get the memo? Midi dresses OUT suits IN. There is not one bit of style with her, just notions. She’s away with the fairies.
Oh I’d say she’s raging that’s why not much talk or phitos about she was definitely overshadowed by better more fashionable women today 🤣

And wasn’t she flat out last the bank holiday weekend trying on different headpieces?!!😅😅 why would you go to an event like that with no hat/headpiece?! Absolutely clueless!

• Haha
And wasn’t she flat out last the bank holiday weekend trying on different headpieces?!!😅😅 why would you go to an event like that with no hat/headpiece?! Absolutely clueless!
Because she hasn't a clue how to dress! Wait and see she'll be WAYYYYYY overdressed for the award ceremony 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How long will it take her to put up photographic evidence of her at the launch? After reading here of course 😂 hi QVC 👋👋
I doubt anything will be posted her outfit must have looked a bit ridiculous when you see how everyone else was dressed. Beautiful trouser suits and hats were fab.

Pictures posted from limerick- is this same dress she wore today
20220613_195924.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just had a look at Mandys photos. Something not right with Fleeceya, she really made no effort but her expression in that photo looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. No hair or make up done, she's just thrown together. In my opinion the god damn jacket is more suited to trousers.

There she goes again with her creative accounting, if there’s 50% off and your sheep get an extra 15% that’s not 65% off it’s 57.5% as the 15% is off the sale price. She has done that before too, maths and English both need extra work Lisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had a look at Mandys photos. Something not right with Fleeceya, she really made no effort but her expression in that photo looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. No hair or make up done, she's just thrown together. In my opinion the god damn jacket is more suited to trousers.
But then the FIXED best stylist influencer that she has already won bearing in mind the voting was still opened. She hasn’t a baldy ( no pun intended) notion how to keep up with fashion. Chris absolutely loves this label 🤢 piss off chris you’re coming across as a perv, what would Mother Earth think of her tits on show 🤢 there’s a pair of them in it, both divorcees, you’d have to wonder why? Answers on a postcard😂 please & thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She won't be happy seeing these pics
I know nothing about handbags but is that one of her designer ones...it doesnt look right with the dress esp with the gold hardware and tucked up under arm like an oul one...she must have just brought it to show off that she has designer bag

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know nothing about handbags but is that one of her designer ones...it doesnt look right with the dress esp with the gold hardware and tucked up under arm like an oul one...she must have just brought it to show off that she has designer bag
Noticed that does nothing for the dress and what’s with that over the shoulders jacket 🤢 she was well out of place to day that’s why she was back in her kitchen flogging within an hour. Sick & sad individual 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.