Lisa’s Lust List # 16 Mirror mirror on the floor you are the witch of Tullamore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt anything will be posted her outfit must have looked a bit ridiculous when you see how everyone else was dressed. Beautiful trouser suits and hats were fab.

Pictures posted from limerick- is this same dress she wore today
View attachment 1340832
Yeah that's it! Looks like a sparkly dressing gown, doesn't do anything for that poor woman either,

She won't be happy seeing these pics
She looks like a Frumpy Old Granny who rooted out her old Debs dress and WTF is that awful gold bag shoved up her armpit.

She has zero style and it showed today, she looked terrible. Love whoever took that pic, the half closed eyes and sleepy head on the horsey face I salute you. Nailed the old Hag perfectly!!

And Lisa, EVERYONE and their dog knows you wear a bleeping hat to the Races. You fool. Frumpy Frump Frump.

Go cry into your pillow, major fail today.

Reactions: 11
I think the bag is a chanel. The photo will not please her. A blow-dry snd make up would have scraped her over the line

Reactions: 9
So transparent not a mention of voting for the awards since the giddy episode last week and the dress collection with red carpet flowers and bubbly. Then someone on here mentions she knows she has won award and voting still being open and there you go a post looking for votes.

Reactions: 7
What’s pages are pics on?
Bad day for the brands she works with between the bad blow dry from her Lania, the lank hair from alter ego, the head cold with all the symprove, no colour on her cheeks or eyes with UP and she probably reeked too if using her own perfume.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looked very settled in appearance compared to the others who were well styled.

Reactions: 2
I just had a look at Mandys photos. Something not right with Fleeceya, she really made no effort but her expression in that photo looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. No hair or make up done, she's just thrown together. In my opinion the god damn jacket is more suited to trousers.
She also is holding her sunglasses in her hand for a bit of sly publicity, this one does not miss a trick, no room in her Chanel bag for sunnies????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bag and sandals do not go with that outfit at all what was she thinking putting those together. Most stylish instagammer I think not A white blazer and silver bag/sandals would have been much better suited. No need for the blazer at all really. Hair not styled. She looks thrown together compared to the others.

The bag and sandals do not go with that outfit at all what was she thinking putting those together. Most stylish instagammer I think not A white blazer and silver bag/sandals would have been much better suited. No need for the blazer at all really. Hair not styled. She looks thrown together compared to the others.
I think the dress is more a champagne colour than silver. Hard to tell. Agree about looking thrown together.

Reactions: 3
I bet she's bleeping fuming at today's comments here. I hope she gets the hint that she's no longer top dog and it shows.

Reactions: 8
Want to take bets on how long she's gone before she starts flogging in 🇬🇷
Do you remember last year when she went to Portugal(had a view of a swamp) she brought her promotions with her to flog for the week?!? She hadn’t heard of pre record then!

• Haha
Def didn’t seem herself yesterday. Seemed rattled. Maybe she only made 8k last week. Oh noes😱

• Haha
I bet she's bleeping fuming at today's comments here. I hope she gets the hint that she's no longer top dog and it shows.

I often wonder does she do it to bait a reaction - look at all the trolls coming for me and commenting on my appearance, people have things going on in their life you know nothing about, you don’t see everything on the gram etc
Cue sob story, missing the son and so busy working in dads business etc etc few affilate links

These stories are killing me cutting me of like this but before i go - its cruel commenting on people appearance - be kind - a woman should feel like she has to slap on a face if makeup, be confident in yourself, lift each other up, be kind and here is the discount code for spotlight and wait to you see the deal on sunscreen Oonagh has got me…. Im going to Greece you know… let’s finish Ona high nite before I sign of for my holidays - affiliate affiliate collab gifts.

I’ve seen her look a hundred times better sitting in her car or at her table 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.