Lisa’s Lust List # 16 Mirror mirror on the floor you are the witch of Tullamore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she answers those messages that are sent to her where they might omit Hi your majesty , sorry to bother you, you are so busy, you look fab, please , thank you, kiss your 🍑 mam! She is just as rude and answers in an aggressive tone. In the world of retail it’s all about selling! Anyone in retail is there to earn plains and simple! Not to sit there scrutinising every darn message to see if they have said please and thank you. Ffs like would you have the time? In my case I just ignore any that might come across as been rude, I just answer in a polite tone, after all I was in retail not the bloody manners police! Some who came into the store could also be arrogant, rude bad manners I still sold to them after all that’s the main aim of retailers surely??Having manners myself always use please and thank you their bad manners is a reflection of them and not of me.

It's a launch day for Ladys day in Galway but its on in Gunness in Dublin. Just saw it on another page
Thank you @TikToc , I just tap through her stories . I bet it’s still a free day for them , I don’t understand the world of racing much , can’t stand to watch the poor horses been hit . Got family that have race horses and most likely have a few runners there . Went to Kilbeggan races years ago and the first thing I seen when I went through was a dead horse that finished me

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The dress that Corrigans had from the Stables 🤮 far cry from what this one gets , €59.99 I think he posted , it’s rank! looks cheap! 30+ young woman in that , sure she would be a great influencer 🤣🤣🤣
Fetch out her own dress line , is he testing the water ? Delusional.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We go to Greece on holidays every year and stay in a run down small family apartments. We love the family that own it, the food, the beaches, the bars and restaurants and their owners. Its definitely not instagramable but we have a ball every year. Her and Pippas trips are all for the gram.

Reactions: 5
The dress that Corrigans had from the Stables 🤮 far cry from what this one gets , €59.99 I think he posted , it’s rank! looks cheap! 30+ young woman in that , sure she would be a great influencer 🤣🤣🤣
Fetch out her own dress line , is he testing the water ? Delusional.
Its Pamela Scott I 🤔

Reactions: 1
The Rose gold spotlight toothbrush is classy & elegant 🤔🤔🤔 FFS it’s a toothbrush….. she’s desperate for a rose gold one!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣"My good friend Mandy, whats her company name again" yeah you of the many great friends!! She invited you because she supplies the models for your shows. It was a business invite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The Rose gold spotlight toothbrush is classy & elegant 🤔🤔🤔 FFS it’s a toothbrush….. she’s desperate for a rose gold one!
30% all year round on spotlight with 3 plus app. Tbh every flogger and their mother has discount code for spotlight-it’s a brand you’d be sick of! Always always “on offer” and discounted

not even in background and her good friend Mandy there
It’s like trying to find where’s Wally!! Lisa did you even go??!! 🤥

Galwayraces_official

🤣🤣"My good friend Mandy, whats her company name again" yeah you of the many great friends!!
Thank you @TikToc 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.