Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took quite a break from instagram so wasn’t around for the Pyjama/Prosecco event. What was the event? How did it work? And I’m correct in saying the proceeds haven’t been handed over yet? What was the upset over VAT ?

She must be absolutely raging, a warehouse full of cheap Chinese tat to sell to the sheeple and she hasn't been able to come on to flog it.

Reactions: 7
What are 'waragainstinagrammers' and 'waragainsthuns'. Are they Instagram Pages or websites. I can't find them thanks. She's exhausted putting up stuff, taking it down, sure god love her......NOT. This may be a wake up call for her but I can nearly predict her coming on again in tears saying how awful it was, it didn't hit her straight away, lies lies lies. She's good at that.

Reactions: 9
And she’s losing followers…. Have the sheeple finally begun to see the real Lisa? Like whatever about getting something wrong, what sort of a creature was skipping light hearted singing about the joys of life when a country has a heavy heart and is in mourning. That goes for everyone , never mind a woman, from Tullamore. Ye always said she would let the mask slip, but never thought it would be in such spectacular fashion. At least the other huns are standing up to their criticism and facing it/apologising . Deletion and blocking is absolutely making it a thousand times worse and people are not stupid

Reactions: 20
And she’s losing followers…. Have the sheeple finally begun to see the real Lisa? Like whatever about getting something wrong, what sort of a creature was skipping light hearted singing about the joys of life when a country has a heavy heart and is in mourning. That goes for everyone , never mind a woman, from Tullamore. Ye always said she would let the mask slip, but never thought it would be in such spectacular fashion. At least the other huns are standing up to their criticism and facing it/apologising . Deletion and blocking is absolutely making it a thousand times worse and people are not stupid
Sorry might be silly question but how do you check her exact amount of followers? Like on Instagram it shows 144k but is there somewhere to check exact amount? Thanks

I was blocked yesterday after i replied to her story then i was blocked from the pharmacy over the live....disgusting carry on
Meaghers and other brands associated with her need a dose of cop on,why would you want someone like her, that hit her peak this week of showing her true colours, promoting you’re products?? No compassion shown by her out and about bouncing down a town stating-what a beautiful day it was-that’s been struck by the most horrific crime (and someone that we have never witnessed walk to work so why of all days did she do this???). It’s an all time new low on her behalf and the least she can do is apologise for her thoughtless actions…

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
@ja81y if you go onto socialblade.com and search under Instagram you’ll see it , gain or loss over past few days.
You have to create an Acc now and also, make sure to have exact handle inserted correctly in search bar

I’d say there is some serious licking of wounds going on this morning, the mother is flat out on the novenas.
And the problem is, she can’t complain or do a poor me cos it will backfire spectacularly. A sheeple already referenced here and she can’t risk more people coming here.
She needs to be very careful with her next move…..I think she can’t fix this, no one wants to hear poor me, or if she complains about impolite or negative messages- what we’re they saying?
Also I’d say even the most loyal of sheep were shocked and disgusted by her this week.
I’m still amazed by her coldness, and lack of feeling and empathy in the middle of a country in grief.
She’s in the heart of the grief centre… but her heart couldn’t be lighter.
So no matter what she says now, she can’t explain how she was able to be so happy clappy while the town was falling apart…. Is there a heart there? Or is it a ‘real diamond’ that’s there instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The other morning when she was on I was ashamed of her, as a human, a mother, as a local to the town. It was callous behaviour. Down right cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Muireann is on her pedestal now calling out people for giving the huns a hard time. Doireann Garrihy put up a McDonalds add straight after the vigil and she got backlash and deleted. She has a big spell up. Muireann started off so well the other day. She thinks she’s the spokesperson for the whole thing now 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Have they not heard of a word called reverence? An ad where the catch phase is I’m loving it?!? Really how dumb!

Reactions: 8
Can’t sleep so I am watching all the vigils all over Ireland, heartbreaking to watch Aisling’s rip poor family . I am listening to a beautiful poem by wandering paddy called ‘down by the canal ‘ dedicated to the beautiful young woman taken too soon , it’s beautiful .
well done @michelle g calling her out , she must be spitting feathers at all the call outs she had . I just watched that story again on waragainstthehuns where she is walking in the sleeping bag of a coat to work ,tried to save the video but can’t so here is the pic . What was she thinking?
I just looked at the spoken word poem by wandering paddy, simply beautiful, really captures not only the heartbreaking but the frustration and unfairness of it all ❤❤ thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reactions: 8
Muireann is on her pedestal now calling out people for giving the huns a hard time. Doireann Garrihy put up a McDonalds add straight after the vigil and she got backlash and deleted. She has a big spell up. Muireann started off so well the other day. She thinks she’s the spokesperson for the whole thing now 🙄
The McDonald’s ad is still in her stories? I saw that yesterday and thought 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Muireann can go duck off. Stop defending the indefensible huns. They are nobodies in this big picture.

Reactions: 16
What a wonderfully compassionate group we really really are. I say that truly. In all my time on Tattle with you lot I've never known so many pages to be filled so quickly about this feckin waste of space of a woman. She's sickened us all to the core with her carry on. It's despicable that she is carrying on this way, totally out of touch with reality and, like everyone says, turning it around to her and her feelings and welfare. You absolute cow Fleecya. Read the flippin room and take a few hours off at least, if not a whole day. Mark my words, she may (or may not) stop selling for that poor young girls funeral but she should have stopped last night and held off for today. I'm scared to go out walking on my own now today and I live in Cork. She's absolutely horrible.
Loved what Daily Style Diva wrote this morning and its what you would expect from someone so local to the tragedy but no.... And you won't take time off
Muireann can go duck off. Stop defending the indefensible huns. They are nobodies in this big picture.
The only one that handled it well is Daily Style Diva, she said what we are all thinking

Reactions: 5
Even Lidl in Tullamore closed their 2 stores from 4-5 yesterday as a mark of respect. Let that sink in Lisa.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just looked at the spoken word poem by wandering paddy, simply beautiful, really captures not only the heartbreaking but the frustration and unfairness of it all ❤❤ thank you for bringing it to our attention.
[/QUOTE]
you are very welcome @Idontwantyobehere . Yes it’s really beautiful ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
one of the things I find strange with this one is, you never see girlie nights out , get together at her home etc with long standing friends from school. She has lived in her hometown for most of her life ?? No couple nights , like dinner at each other’s homes , girlie shopping trips or just plain old meet up for a coffee ?? Down the pubs etc. Not far from Mullingar and Tullamore myself and every time I go back home (unfortunately been more for funerals the last few times) it’s the pubs we head to , great old craic when you meet friends or family from way back ‘ahh Jasus is that you , not seen you for years’ then you would laugh and chat ,keep having one more for the road, like it was only yesterday . that you last met. Mind you would that be too common for them?? Only socializing you see is her and cling on on freebie nights out or with your one who owns that hotel and the itch witch tan that the LR one is constantly promoting , (now that’s scraping the barrel for sure ) anyone she calls her friend appear to be business connections and they come and go.
Will these businesses that give her free beauty and hair carry on offering after her recent behavior.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.