Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be hopping.
It’s so obvious she would be selling away if not seriously called out on it. So not only can she not sell she has to suck up the call our comments.
Surely she knows if she does a poor me, she’ll be slaughtered , when no one is gonna feel sympathy for any insta hun this weekend.
she’ll prob post some sheep’s comments that put her in a good light. She won’tdare come on and poor mouth.. will she?
But where is the apology for her behaviour?
Glad the walk to look for tv cameras didn’t go unnoticed by the sheeple.
She specifically said ‘every time I wear this coat I get lots of attention’ which is why she picked it….

And if she dares to mention it. People will read the messages and even the sheepiest of sheep will wake up to her

Reactions: 9
Thinking of the designer , Ireland’s brained the dog . Bet going to a rescue ever entered their heads . All them places gifting them , He is just as big a show off as her, was he like that before the new knashers 🦷 ??

Reactions: 4
Also proof she would sell still if not shamed into it.. look at the time she’s flogging her dress. The evening of the murder when everyone in Tullamore knew about it from about 5/6 o clock. She’s only trying to jump on the band wagon and couldn’t give a damn if not lining her pockets . Only reason she’s doing it now is so that it won’t damage sales

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I wonder has she ever spoken ill of anyone herself? She gives off the impressions she’s perfect. However, I don’t buy it. In fact, I get the impression she’s lethal. (That’s my opinion).

Reactions: 13
I wonder has she ever spoken ill of anyone herself? She gives off the impressions she’s perfect. However, I don’t buy it. In fact, I get the impression she’s lethal. (That’s my opinion).
I’d imagine she’s vicious!! When she’s come on stories in the past claiming she’s been “bullied” or “trolled” she’s short of steam coming out of her ears, you can see it in her eyes and sharp features she’s fit to explode! So yes I’d agree, lethal as you said!

Reactions: 11
I’d imagine she’s vicious!! When she’s come on stories in the past claiming she’s been “bullied” or “trolled” she’s short of steam coming out of her ears, you can see it in her eyes and sharp features she’s fit to explode! So yes I’d agree, lethal as you said!
And the infamous claw of hers. The vitriol was evident in her the time someone managed to get the screenshot when she made the big boo boo in relation to mental health !

Reactions: 10
She's shamed Oonagh from Mars and Joan from Born in her stories and she works with them.... that's not exactly speaking ill of someone, but considering that they make her a lot of money and she works for them, I would say it shows that she's lethal

Reactions: 12
Those comments lasting longer than normal! Normally gone within 5 minutes! Fair play to those calling her out👏🏻👏🏻
Few dirty deletes on her FB page though 😂😂 too late because the damage is done!

When Fleeceya comes back on she won't even acknowledge it, she will brush it under the carpet. What she will do is say she was bullied and trolled online, her usual style. Twist it and turn the blame elsewhere.
Guarantee she will simper and cry and all the sheeple will buy her bull!

Reactions: 7
WARAGAINSTINSTAGRAMMERS stories shows this aul wan hopping and skipping round Tullamore yesterday morning full of the joys while the town mourns Ashling, its worth a look to see the real Lisa and her behaviour. For those who missed it. She def has a screw loose somewhere.

Reactions: 11
In all fairness, she is just a fuckin bleep Her brother drunk drove and killed people. That is absolutely nothing like a girl getting murdered. Get over yourself bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she put anything up since think she blocked me
Very odd, at least 3 things she uploaded today to stories were removed…..someone must be monitoring her and about time

WARAGAINSTINSTAGRAMMERS stories shows this aul wan hopping and skipping round Tullamore yesterday morning full of the joys while the town mourns Ashling, its worth a look to see the real Lisa and her behaviour. For those who missed it. She def has a screw loose somewhere.
Is that on Facebook or Instagram?

Very odd, at least 3 things she uploaded today to stories were removed…..someone must be monitoring her and about time

Is that on Facebook or Instagram?
Sorry ignore above question 😅🤦‍♀️I found it….it also shows the picture she took at vigil which she removed

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s deleted as much as she’s posted the last two days, she’s obviously rattled and about bloody time. Hope the sheep finally cop onto her and she’s left with all her blooming sweatshirts and pj’s and cashmere mix hats sitting unsold in a warehouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The countdown clock to vigil with celebration type confetti was in very poor taste but it has been removed.

Reactions: 15
Rest in peace Ashling Murphy

Leaving this here
ETA: Walking to work a few short hours after the brutal murder of a young woman in her home town, not a care in the world

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Rest in peace Ashling Murphy

Leaving this here
ETA: Walking to work a few short hours after the brutal murder of a young woman in her home town, not a care in the world
What was she thinking? I’ve never heard her say she’s walking to work before. She so animated, it’s bizarre the way she behaved, considering what had just occurred. I’d say she got a few home truths today from her ‘team’ and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she put anything up since think she blocked me
No hun she hasn't. Licking her wounds she is.

What was she thinking? I’ve never heard her say she’s walking to work before. She so animated, it’s bizarre the way she behaved, considering what had just occurred. I’d say she got a few home truths today from her ‘team’ and rightly so.

I think she has a touch of a manipulative Bi Polar candidate. She shows all the traits of acting very very high when things go well and then the narc comes out in her when she puts the tears on for sympathy or attention. If she isn't on meds, then she should be. If only there was some one on here who knows her well. We can't all be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can’t sleep so I am watching all the vigils all over Ireland, heartbreaking to watch Aisling’s rip poor family . I am listening to a beautiful poem by wandering paddy called ‘down by the canal ‘ dedicated to the beautiful young woman taken too soon , it’s beautiful .
well done @michelle g calling her out , she must be spitting feathers at all the call outs she had . I just watched that story again on waragainstthehuns where she is walking in the sleeping bag of a coat to work ,tried to save the video but can’t so here is the pic . What was she thinking?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.