Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Yes she can. I liked a comment that was on a brands account about a hun and the hun blocked me. The comment wasn't even on her page and I did nothing but give a like.
have often commented using different accounts after I heard that if you block the Hun after they can’t delete or block . What I used to do was type up what I wanted to say in my notes then copy and paste into a few grid posts , then block and run like hell 😂 it only worked on one huns acc. This one she must have someone watching 24/7 . As they post their bed times I would wait until I thought it was safe 😂 Not tried for a while though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those comments lasting longer than normal! Normally gone within 5 minutes! Fair play to those calling her out👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 13
Did she not try and shame some woman she claimed had trolled her ? I seem to remember a friend or family member posting how distraught the person was. I have always said it’s our right to discuss the Huns , but this one will go over Tattle posts with a fine tooth comb after all how dare we discuss the Tullamore self entitled princess . FB though did hand her over some info ?? I will never run scared from her or any other Huns . Just heard on a tv show earlier a dog influencers acc that some post earn £30,000 . They are raking it in, deluded sheep parting with their money to line their pockets , trying to keep up with their lifestyles when the flash their huge grey houses, it’s sad really . It’s bloody wrong what they get away with , no laws in place to hold them to account. Why is this one not made to hand that money raised over to PH , why should they have to wait ? I just don’t get that , will it not be earning interest in her bank ? I don’t really understand how these things work .
Yes she did try to shame someone she claimed trolled her, she's shamed people by sharing their comments as well. And yes FB had to hand her some information, however she did nothing with it. She never took the "trolls" to court. I believe it would be bad for her if she took a "troll" to court because that would give the "troll" media attention and the platforms to share her lies and other terrible behaviour. I believe she took facebook to the HC just to scare people who talk about her. Unless you threaten her, talking about what she shares publicly is not a crime. I don't think anyone here, or that messages her asking questions has anything to worry about. I would LOVE it if she took me to the HC. I'd talk to every media outlet in Ireland!

I

have often commented using different accounts after I heard that if you block the Hun after they can’t delete or block . What I used to do was type up what I wanted to say in my notes then copy and paste into a few grid posts , then block and run like hell 😂 it only worked on one huns acc. This one she must have someone watching 24/7 . As they post their bed times I would wait until I thought it was safe 😂 Not tried for a while though
This does work... just the hun will never see your comment but anyone of their followers reading comments will

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did any of her USA tagging pay off I wonder , she tagged everywhere she went , items she purchased etc

Reactions: 1
Yes you have to declare over a certain amount , would they have been spread around the all the cases ? 4 of them went

Reactions: 2
1st comment gone…

And she removed the close up picture she took in the park where the vigil was in tullamore
Maybe the 2nd commentar blocked her so she can’t see it but everyone else can 👋👋

My bad?? It’s gone, vigil over so back to being herself dirty deleting ..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Did s
1st comment gone…

And she removed the close up picture she took in the park where the vigil was in tullamore
he take a selfie of herself at the vigil ??? surely not

Now let’s see if she screenshots sheepie posts asking how she is , keep safe, thinking of her etc. like she is the victim . and a lot of them will as many of them come across as vey needy ,hoping she will acknowledge them. Someone should ask her how she can even mention her brother during the tragedy that has unfolded in her hometown. He made the decision to drive while drunk and as a consequence of his action himself and other passengers all lost their lives .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Where was that comment? Insta or Fb. Is it still there?

I think the close up pic wasnt a selfie but a poster of Ashlings Vigil in the park. She is completely classless and clueless. Clingon will be getting it in the neck tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did s

he take a selfie of herself at the vigil ??? surely not

Now let’s see if she screenshots sheepie posts asking how she is , keep safe, thinking of her etc. like she is the victim . and a lot of them will as many of them come across as vey needy ,hoping she will acknowledge them. Someone should ask her how she can even mention her brother during the tragedy that has unfolded in her hometown. He made the decision to drive while drunk and as a consequence of his action himself and other passengers all lost their lives .
No she took a picture of the picture of ashling put up at the vigil, she put that on her stories around 3 and tagged the location alongside a countdown clock but since removed.

Where was that comment? Insta or Fb. Is it still there?

I think the close up pic wasnt a selfie but a poster of Ashlings Vigil in the park. She is completely classless and clueless.
Instagram, both since deleted by the queen

Reactions: 3
This one must have been pulled aside by dad or mammy yesterday over her behaviour. At nearly 50 years of age she should have some common decency. Christ I spent a lot of yesterday crying for Ashling. Could not imagine carrying on like Lisa in the very town where this unspeakable tragedy happened. Glad people are calling her out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Best thing she can do tonight is stay off Insta. Actually for the weekend would be fitting. Awful awful woman.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.