Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I just watched this video on influencers , sums them up to a T , the likes of your Andrea Roaches must coach them on ways to brainwash the sheep . While a lot think is just the young that are sucked in they really need to observe the middle aged to the old age sheep that this one has in action . Hope the link works , it’s called ‘4 ways Influencers manipulate you‘ maybe ☕ spill might post the info for these poor sheep so they can view .. and while they are at it send them to Tattle so they might cop on and find the courage to escape from the cult/s . Not sure about energy rises or the cost of living in Ireland , but it’s rocketed here in the UK . For sure there is going to be a massive increase of those in debt, for those obsessed by these greedy uncaring Huns MH problems will be increased ten fold when they can keep up with the constant spending . This country can’t cope already, MH services are overstretched to the limit , massive waiting lists to be seen. But nevertheless these Huns like her, the Merry widow , souseme all flashing their big houses, wealth.
Anyway a while back I found a site that sells fashion , highest price £5.95 on some footwear, clothing mainly £5 (there are a few similar ones but I think found the best quality one,. I have had a few 💩 bits but the majority great fabric content like Viscose , fab cardigans, tops that cover my butt , leather footwear and my latest comfy fluffy platform slippers identical to a well know brand that some wear in public , hmm not too sure about that 😂 highest P&p I paid was £11 for a large box with maybe 10/12 items in. Some labels may be partially cut to stop store returns as most are originally from High Street stores. Ones that don’t fit, or not my style usually pass to daughter, friends or charity as you have to pay return P&pwhich can cost more than the actual item
. I have loads of discount sites saved on my Home Screen , see a style I might like on a hun 9times out of 10 I will find same or similar much cheaper . I never buy hun brands/names (and after seen her orange shiny face this morning I won’t be touching that Aimee stuff 😂 ) , most eventually end up on discount sites eventually . The Bellamenti itch tan and a few others are on some now.. There is lots of ways to cut back on spending and still stay stylish. Another tip take a pic of the item upload to
Ali Express or Google and often the same or similar will pop up..

Lol
Now she looking at samples for pants match the jumper
The jumpers will be faded by the time the China delivery ship arrives 🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh lord Jasus.. ‘they girls are all running around after her super dog ‘ 🤮... 🤮 free groom I guess??? any attention to the paying customers dogs??? Kiss ass companies!! Oh lookke here the Queen of Tullamore and super Murphy chose us, how lucky are we !! My piss is boiling so 😡 that my cat is sitting here eyes wide looking at me swearing at my phone . thinks his mum is having a breakdown lol (Canadian blue Sphynx)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
oh lord Jasus.. ‘they girls are all running around after her super dog ‘ 🤮... 🤮 free groom I guess??? any attention to the paying customers dogs??? Kiss ass companies!! Oh lookke here the Queen of Tullamore and super Murphy chose us, how lucky are we !! My piss is boiling so 😡 that my cat is sitting here eyes wide looking at me swearing at my phone . thinks his mum is having a breakdown lol (Canadian blue Sphynx)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think a little break from Fleesa might be a good idea. I have had moments like you seem to be having and the best thing I did was not look at her for a while.

My doggie daycare sends us updates of our dogs, each owner gets their own. They even have cameras you can log into and watch them. At the end of each day we get a report card. Just because Fleesa is showing what her dog gets does not mean this place is kissing her ass and the other dogs don't get the same. It would be a breech of privacy for Fleesa to get the other dogs videos and share them. Go get yourself a treat... put your feet up and spend some time with your beautiful kitty. Fleesa's recent non stop manic posting is getting to a lot of us these days xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Aimee 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Taking crap from her too
I work with a person like this, incidentally from the same neck of the woods and she has horrible bully-like qualities too. It's funny because it's all neck, all a pushy front but behind it all there's nothing. No intelligence, nobody likes them, no sophistication, no qualifications. Brass neck and a temper barely concealed under the surface. Being able to do the hard sell seems to be all they have.

Im
So disappointed to see this 😔 I love the sculpted brand & really admired Aimee 😔

also, why couldn’t the dope simply look at the website?!
Because she is playing the power game, Aimee love, run off there and check this for Queen Lisa and make it snappy. She's a gowl

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.