Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree,she’s deliberately constantly calling him Beethoven. I genuinely think she’s jealous that the dog is getting more love and attention from Chris than she’s ever got in the years she’s with him!!

If that was anyone BUT Chelsea they would of got a stripping down publicly like the queen has done on so many occasions! So obvious it’s Chelsea or Fleeceya messaging herself, clearly her response hasn’t cleared up how much is going to pieta,no breakdown, no transparency whatsoever.
she was so passive aggressive when I asked her last week about it

Reactions: 3
The shiftiness of her eyes and picking at her nails in recent stories screams lies!! We just found a few red sweatshirts in the warehouse in a corner, yeah right!! Oh and she has pulled a few star pjs out of her arse too so be quick and click on the link🤦‍♀️😡 jeez if I could reach into the screen and slap her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really, they "found" more red sweatshirts. Whoever should have been keeping on top of stock control and "found" these sweatshirts needs to be sacked for not doing their job properly especially as there is a charity involved.
Tell the truth Fleeceya you had returns !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugly inside and out. Tell the truth about PH Fleecya. We are not going away.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The 🐑 must never shut up about Fleeceya! The amount of husbands that know and recognise her🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Surely Revenue would investigate the PH supposed donation and the lack of transparency with this “fundraiser”. The whole thing stinks and I still feel uneasy when I think back to the behaviour of her co-host on the night.

Oh here we go!!! No hello to the queen, how dare they not start with apologising for bothering me?!! Jesus Christ this one is unreal-typical narcissistic bully making herself into the victim as per usual!! No Fleeceya you are being very underhanded re the money as many have pointed out here, Christmas charity donation will be Easter at this rate!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh here we go!!! No hello to the queen, how dare they not start with apologising for bothering me?!! Jesus Christ this one is unreal-typical narcissistic bully making herself into the victim as per usual!! No Fleeceya you are being very underhanded re the money as many have pointed out here, Christmas charity donation will be Easter at this rate!!
Oh duck off Lisa im sure anyone who sends you a real message doesnt add all that. Its there when you send it to yourself. And rightly so it should be questioned it went from an update every day to completely ignoring it.

And She had a good year so She wanted to give back. in what world is She giving anything back ..

from what i can make out :

money raised through i donate = Sheep's money

Hotel for Live = Free

Zoom that she said she pay for=Zoom donation

Decorations = not sure but she tagged company so hefty discount if not donated for charity

Jumpers = if its just profits sheeps money.. if its all proceeds then ok she's giving what 5-10 euro per jumper to charity...

when i have a good year i dont beg and then brag about the nice thing i did. I give whatever i can to the charities directly.

Lisas donation is everyone elses money.. but lisa will get a jell of a lot of vat back for the donation

Everything she does there is only one winner .. HER

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm just so surprised they didn't start the message by saying "sorry to bother you" !! What is she taken back by ? She never addressed it until it was mentioned to her. Why didn't she just say that it would be X before the account in finalised but its looking like the donation will be approx X amount. Its actually very simple but the way she held back on it would certainly raise questions.

Fleeceya, you'll be grand girl, just be transparent. We all know you look after your own pockets first and then the charity 👎
The fuzzy feeling will be well and truly gone by the time the charity get their few bob !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope she doesn't have that feckin sweatshirt on again; unless she bought a wagon load herself. So, firstly there's been absolutely no content since her return from the brothers. No showing off what she bought etc., etc. No clothing posts, not even from Joan Lynch's emporium....what's that about. Have they all finally copped on or is she not working with her brands now. Also, regarding the Pieta House thing. Maybe she didn't sell as many sweatshirts as she would have liked. Do we know how much was raised on IDonate? Surely, as someone said earlier, if you've sold X amount then you know the donation amount. Why not hand over the money and then claim your feckin tax back. It's absolutely disgusting, with all she made, she could donate the bloody tax FFS. I'm so hoping someone writes a story on this. She's just horrible, horrible, horrible.

Reactions: 8
I'm just so surprised they didn't start the message by saying "sorry to bother you" !! What is she taken back by ? She never addressed it until it was mentioned to her. Why didn't she just say that it would be X before the account in finalised but its looking like the donation will be approx X amount. Its actually very simple but the way she held back on it would certainly raise questions.

Fleeceya, you'll be grand girl, just be transparent. We all know you look after your own pockets first and then the charity 👎
The fuzzy feeling will be well and truly gone by the time the charity get their few bob !
Would sicken you’re arse the way NOBODY dare question her, sorry but people have every right to, it’s not her money donated it’s the people who donated so they can ask as many questions in my opinion as they like as to how much is being donated, when abs to whom!

Reactions: 10
When does one stop wishing happy new year when messaging instahuns? It’s mid January!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
When does one stop wishing happy new year when messaging instahuns? It’s mid January!!!
It makes up for the ones who had the cheek not to greet her properly with a good morning etc and this is coming from a narcissistic wagon who never wishes anyone well even when they are in hospital showing off her chinese pyjamas ! Miss high and mighty is a beaut alright 🤮

Reactions: 7
Shes a lying C&$t - sjes ignored how many messages bit happened to find, open and read that one
Shes read here people were wondering how to report her for fraud - people gave money in good faith to help a charitable organisation in DECEMBER- not April or May the following year

Oh sorry for bothering you all I forgot my manners I just wanted to say what a liar she is

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.