Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she isnt showing any clothes? Everyone else is back at it.

Its all dog related, which wont interest alot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who’s Bernard?

And has any of her followers asked her what the amount was or why she hasn’t made an announcement? Interesting to hear she found more red, wonder if they will be available in all sizes again.
Yea it’s her ex,she had a big circle of “friends “ through him back in 2013….all gone

Wonder why she isnt showing any clothes? Everyone else is back at it.

Its all dog related, which wont interest alot of people.
She only has PS and Born on her site this month... maybe there's not enough clothing to show? Maybe she doesn't want to compete too much with her ugly sweatshirts?

I think all the doggy spam is to try and distract from the fact that she hasn't mentioned PH or the money raised.

Why wear the red sweatshirt if it doesn't show off the tan?? Clearly she's desperate to sell the remaining sweatshirts and couldn't care less about selling the tanner.

I dont get how its going to take a few months to get final figure for PH. So its not 100% of the money, its the profit after all the expenses.

In other words Lisas pockets werent effected. She gained alot of free publicity out of this and her tax bill is sorted too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So a few months!! Surely the funds people donated have absolutely nothing to do with VAT returns.

Did she call the dog beathovan?

Reactions: 1
Nov dec vat is due this month. She is selling the red jumpers this month so if going by VAT, she is pushing the final figure to March.

I use an accountant and it takes 2 weeks max to do end of year accounts.

Reactions: 5
So a few months!! Surely the funds people donated have absolutely nothing to do with VAT returns.

Did she call the dog beathovan?
She just did call him Beethoven!
Could she not have done the funds transfer to Pieta in two lots, surely sending the money from the I Donate page is just a simple bank transfer, no VAT or Accountants needed for that and then when her professionals sort her VAT on the sweatshirts transfer that amount. I know charities are grateful for money any time of the year but the money from the IDonate page would probably have been well needed at Christmas. Something not quite right about all of this and now that she’s flogging the returns surely the money raised from those should be included too or will that money have to wait til she does next years tax returns. All very vague.

Reactions: 9
She just did call him Beethoven!
Could she not have done the funds transfer to Pieta in two lots, surely sending the money from the I Donate page is just a simple bank transfer, no VAT or Accountants needed for that and then when her professionals sort her VAT on the sweatshirts transfer that amount. I know charities are grateful for money any time of the year but the money from the IDonate page would probably have been well needed at Christmas. Something not quite right about all of this and now that she’s flogging the returns surely the money raised from those should be included too or will that money have to wait til she does next years tax returns. All very vague.
Absolutely it should have been in 2 lots! The zoom and idonate money is done and should have been sent a month ago! As far as the VAT excuse, any sensible business owner should be estimating VAT when placing orders. She could have taken out the estimate and if she didn't estimate enough then paid the rest out of pocket... seeing as she hasn't reached into her pockets at all for this fundraiser it would have been the least she could do.

She did the as a CHRISTMAS charity fundraiser... Christmas was weeks ago! :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t get this. If you take in €x for a charity, do you not write a cheque or do a transfer the next day for €x. How is it in any way linked to her accounts?
Surely she didn’t intermingle money for charity with her own money?
Is it not very clear what came in and what went out.
She was constantly pushing ‘oh we raised x’
Was x not raised? Or was it x minus y. And what’s y?

Reactions: 6
Cause she wants the Vat return on ALL THE MONEY! not just the jumpers

I also think she calls murph Beethoven on purpose

Idonate send the money directly to the charity I checked their website so it’s just the sweatshirt money she’s claiming on her return very shady

Reactions: 5
Guys .... video she posted on her grid of Murph where she calls him Beethoven and showed all around the grooming place is down ... I repeat its taken down ... she must not have got rhe discount or freebie she wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys .... video she posted on her grid of Murph where she calls him Beethoven and showed all around the grooming place is down ... I repeat its taken down ... she must not have got rhe discount or freebie she wanted
Replaced with a picture of Murphy with his "I'm joining the circus" necklace? What the ef is that on him??

She did tag the groomer and say good job... maybe she threatened a discount or freebee out of Lee?

Reactions: 3
This post from November states that ALL PROCEEDS from sale of red sweatshirt going to Pieta House. I am not an accountant but if all proceeds are going then you multiply the number of sweatshirts sold by €59.95 and hey presto that’s the figure for Pieta. Now if she meant all the profit from the sweatshirts thats different but it’s there in black and white ALL PROCEEDS. Profit and proceeds are two different words, they are not interchangeable but she choses to make them so.
As nouns the difference between profit and proceeds

Difference between proceeds and profit is that profit is total income or cash flow minus expenditures the money or other benefit an organization or individual receives in exchange for products and services sold at an advertised price while proceeds is revenue; gross revenue.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Cause she wants the Vat return on ALL THE MONEY! not just the jumpers

I also think she calls murph Beethoven on purpose
I agree,she’s deliberately constantly calling him Beethoven. I genuinely think she’s jealous that the dog is getting more love and attention from Chris than she’s ever got in the years she’s with him!!

Right....which one of ye messaged her about the funds for PH ??
If that was anyone BUT Chelsea they would of got a stripping down publicly like the queen has done on so many occasions! So obvious it’s Chelsea or Fleeceya messaging herself, clearly her response hasn’t cleared up how much is going to pieta,no breakdown, no transparency whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.