Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d reckon so,my brother has it and is forever disinfecting and cleaning the grass after the dog! Fear not Fleeceya will outsource a company to do it for free!!
absolutely, can put a bet on it. I started following her from the start but I knew there was something not quite right. I could never quite figure it out. She has become so ignorant lately though. It is tragic she lost her brother in a car crash but under the circumstances, I don't think she should have been posting up so much stuff. Not showing compassion to the others who passed away that night.

Reactions: 5
Lisa how are people so stupid to fall for your rubbish sales talk? So you bought seven piece pyjamas sets from China which sell to public for around €20 with free delivery and split them up so that you could sell first part for 60 and other shorts pjs and vami probably for 50. By buying in bulk you paid a lot less than we can. You then put them in a low cost box and stick your label on it. Have the sheeple pay for Shane to pack them and post them out and get 600% profit for yourself.

I called this out back when you first mentioned you were selling silk pajaamas as I knew it would be Chimese polyester and showed on here the sets she was buying.

Lisa you are so transparent.

So now we're going to be updated daily on Murphs shits riveting..

also chris reminds me of one of them real pervy bouncers at a nightclub that would be trying to get off with the young ones 🤢
He is awful and I just don't mean looking although I keep picturing his rank teeth before she got him sorted.

Look familiar ?? 😉 RI were selling it first , yet sheepie raving about an overpriced China import
Welcome back! Her 'super' soft fleece on inside AJ like every sweatshirt ever.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
The dogs “you know that” 🙄 jesus would you ever grow the duck up!!

Reactions: 3
It just goes to show that none of them are real… I follow hundreds through the years and not one has received one never mind every single message saying ‘sorry for bothering you’.
Not even Vicky phelan or those you wouldn’t want to bother would get those

Reactions: 12
Did she do a live about the dog or something? She said she did a live while putting on her makeup the other day… I keep missing them!

Reactions: 1
Did she do a live about the dog or something? She said she did a live while putting on her makeup the other day… I keep missing them!
i think u can set it so when someone goes live you get a notification but you have to be following them.
i missed today's... but its great to know her dog took a dump. id nearly set up a page and send her a daily pic of mine every time we have to hear about the dogs. shed have no content if not doe dog poop

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs she’ll have the dog on symprove next and her content will be updates on dog 💩 but suppose her content has always been 💩!!

I somehow saw this mornings live...the dog wont pee is her latest news!! And also while gabbling on she applied her blusher and highlighter with her fingers...this must be a new thing now, shes so good at it she doesnt even need one of her many fancy brushes

She just posted that she's doing a "full restock" and there might be a few red sweatshirts... Do you mean you're doing an INVENTORY COUNT? She's so bleeping stupid it melts my head! She could avoid confusion by trying to use the few brain cells she has and once they've checked inventory, found some "extra" red sweatshirts and uploaded the inventory THEN she should say "we found a few sizes they are now on the website". She has zero business sense and I hope it causes her to go bankrupt really quickly

Reactions: 10
She just posted that she's doing a "full restock" and there might be a few red sweatshirts... Do you mean you're doing an INVENTORY COUNT? She's so bleeping stupid it melts my head! She could avoid confusion by trying to use the few brain cells she has and once they've checked inventory, found some "extra" red sweatshirts and uploaded the inventory THEN she should say "we found a few sizes they are now on the website". She has zero business sense and I hope it causes her to go bankrupt really quickly
Totally agree and I think partially she does it to be the narcissistic snappy cow that she is by causing mayhem of people messaging her so she can then play the “oh good I’m overwhelmed with messages,please stop messaging me”….she brings it on herself but acts the martyr then😡but yes the lights are on but there’s nobody home when it comes to Fleeceya’s brain

Reactions: 8
Sounds like she has received a few returns of the red sweatshirts and needs to shift them quickly. Does the money from them go to Pieta too? What is the breakdown of how much she is actually giving as she seems to be giving profit not proceeds.

Reactions: 6
Someone recently commented about her once having friends. Don't think this was ever the case. I am sure there are people more in the know than me but she would have clinging onto Bernard's friends before no pals Crusty.

Who’s Bernard?

And has any of her followers asked her what the amount was or why she hasn’t made an announcement? Interesting to hear she found more red, wonder if they will be available in all sizes again.

Who’s Bernard?

And has any of her followers asked her what the amount was or why she hasn’t made an announcement? Interesting to hear she found more red, wonder if they will be available in all sizes again.
id presumed her ex but that's a guess.

Maybe shez in the best shape of her life but i think shes someone who needs a bit of weight for her face my god them eyes look like theyre been pulled further apart every day

She must have got a new groomer for murph as she said if she likes it she will share who done it...why wouldnt she go back to whoever done beethoven beforehand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.